• Yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • YES!!!

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rael

Supper's Ready
I think beer forums would get more talk than some of the other unused forum boards. I suspect this has already been discussed before I ever showed up, though.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
There must be some lame builders. My 300,000 square foot commercial building is finishing in 3 weeks. Started same time Carlos did. :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I would be interested in a personal beer forum that could be controlled (keep people out who post bs and turn it into an "all about me" thread, go off topic). As it is, I have so many people on ignore, it's almost pointless to read any of the public forums.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

I would be interested in a personal beer forum that could be controlled (keep people out who post bs and turn it into an "all about me" thread, go off topic). As it is, I have so many people on ignore, it's almost pointless to read any of the public forums.

...I nominate you beer forum to be forum monitor to be.

All in favor?

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
I think a Beer forum would be exciting! There are several home brewers in this area and there are lots of people who just enjoy drinking unique quality beer. Maybee you should also include wine in the forum as well. Allot of people don't know about the winereys in Virginia and MD (which are very good).

R

RadioPatrol

"Room With A Brew" sounds great!

I recently switched from Sam Adams lager to Yuengling's Black and Tan.
(there is one currently residing on the side table to my right.)

YUM ...........