Being Picky can be bad....

Athena1078

Social Director
Originally posted by LateApex
Pretty funny bunch you have here.
I thought it was time to change my normal habits and make new ones. With change comes new opportunities.
:smile:
And what kind of normal habits do you have? What new opportunities are you looking for?

LateApex

Nice. I decide to post at a forum and I get free advice.

Didn't think this discussion was going to get so deep. LOL.

- my habits -
I meant going out with the same people. Most of my friends are starting to get married now. I have 7 weddings to go to in the next 6 months. We all get a long great (we just went on a 3 day canoe trip in the Shenandoah Valley - sun and fun!) We used to raise hell.

- Some more insight -
I'm former military as well. I was in the Navy and tried to do SpecWar. I almost made it through, but got into a bad motor cycle accident. Hit and run. Never did get the guy. I was med separated. Decided to get a degree - comp sci.

I party. I went to college after the Navy so I partied even harder.

I see the same people all the time. Just need some change. That's all.

Vince

Just jumped in. Hi LateApex! Hellava name. And Welcome. But it's my day off, shoveled a 1/2 ton of dirt, mowed grass and it's Miller time. Or in my case Heineken time. Solomons Pier for me. Bye. Ya'll have a good weekend.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

B

Bruce

Nothing like running wide in turn number ten at 110mph + [/B]

wheeeeeeeeeeeee, are we having fun yet ?:eek:

B

Bruce

Almost, but much, MUCH faster (I hope, lol).

It certainly will get your attention. I've only done it on motorcycles so far, and actually a little faster than 110, but somday I'm going to try it in a car.

Athena1078

Social Director
Originally posted by Bruce
Almost, but much, MUCH faster (I hope, lol).

It certainly will get your attention. I've only done it on motorcycles so far, and actually a little faster than 110, but somday I'm going to try it in a car.
No, my friend is dumb basically. I mean, he has done a lot of work on his car, it isn't stock anything anymore. I think the fastest we went was 100. I get scared while doing it, but later, I am psyched up about it.

HORUS

Better than YOU.
Originally posted by LeeLoo
Sorry, but I really think you have issues.
For one I am not OLD.
For two, I am not OVERWEIGHT, thank you very much. (besides if you were a REAL man you would know better than to imply in any way that a female is old or overweight).
For three, since I am not OVERWEIGHT, there is no possible way I can be considered FAT - which is redundant. In case you are poorly educated, which you do imply by your "redundancy", the word redunant means needlessly repetitive.
Last, but not least, I am not a GUY. My anatomy is much different. And if you don't know the difference between male and female, well, I honestly feel you will never have a WOMAN in your life.
Good luck to you. When you learn a few things about not insulting FEMALES, then maybe you can socialize more. Otherwise, I suggest you continue to play with your toys by yourself.

OH SH!T SON!!!!!! :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Blondie76

Works been busy. Digging myself out now.

How ya been?

Not too bad. My weekend was pretty good. My sister came down and went out Friday and Saturday. Saw the band Suspect Friday night at Decoy. Band was good...Decoy was dead though.