Being STALKED!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
This is a Rocky pony we sold a couple of months ago. Her owner sent me an email telling me she started acting weird and nervous when they put her in a new field and she just couldn't figure it out. Her owner started hanging around longer each afternoon eventually staying into late day and finally figured it out!

Look at her expression first, then look closely into the background to see why she looks so distressed.

Attachments

• sunny-stalked.jpg
    sunny-stalked.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

lovinmaryland

This is a Rocky pony we sold a couple of months ago. Her owner sent me an email telling me she started acting weird when they put her in a new field and she just couldn't figure it out. She started hanging around longer each afternoon eventually staying into late day and finally figured it out!

Look at her expression first, then look closely into the background to see why she looks so distressed.

It's a deer right?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is a Rocky pony we sold a couple of months ago. Her owner sent me an email telling me she started acting weird and nervous when they put her in a new field and she just couldn't figure it out. Her owner started hanging around longer each afternoon eventually staying into late day and finally figured it out!

too funny!

belvak

Happy Camper
:lol: Well, it's that time of year, and I guess he figures if he can't find a doe, a horse will do!!