Bella or Tana Cabana?

S

sh4au

I want to get my hair cut short, so I need a place that does hair good. I've been intereseted in the Bella Salon & spa in California.... & the Tana Cabana in Callaway. Has anyone had their hair done really nice at either place? Which one do you recommend.. & are there any particular hairdressers that you personally like? Thanks!!

chichick28

I need another drink!
Personally, I would NEVER go back to tanacabana. I had an appointment to get my hair done and she never showed up!! I never even got a call from her to say she was sorry or anything, very unprofessional if you ask me!

mattingly_jess

I have never been to either, but my best friend had an appointment with autumn at Tanna Cabana to get her hair done for her wedding, and the night before her wedding they called her to tell her that no one would be there to do her hair that morning, and they hoped that this was not a problem. So at 9pm the night before her wedding she had to find someone else to do her hair. So in my opinion I would NEVER go there.

bluewater

Bella

I can highly recommend Bella. They have the best in the business and very comfortable place. See Beverly or Brenda. They both do great cuts and awesome highlights!

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
sh4au said:
I want to get my hair cut short, so I need a place that does hair good. I've been intereseted in the Bella Salon & spa in California.... & the Tana Cabana in Callaway. Has anyone had their hair done really nice at either place? Which one do you recommend.. & are there any particular hairdressers that you personally like? Thanks!!

Autumn is great, especially with color...BUT It is VERY PRICEY! I think last cut and color was $185! :yikes: They automatically include the gratuity

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
appendixqh said:
Autumn is great, especially with color...BUT It is VERY PRICEY! I think last cut and color was $185! :yikes: They automatically include the gratuity
That is VERY pricey!!!

H

hborror

chichick28 said:
Personally, I would NEVER go back to tanacabana. I had an appointment to get my hair done and she never showed up!! I never even got a call from her to say she was sorry or anything, very unprofessional if you ask me!

Same with me a year ago, as I was waiting they kept telling me how sorry they are and that she has never just not showed up with out calling. After 35 minutes I left as I was on bed rest and shouldn't have even waited that long. They told me to come back for a free cut but no way in hell.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
hborror said:
Same with me a year ago, as I was waiting they kept telling me how sorry they are and that she has never just not showed up with out calling. After 35 minutes I left as I was on bed rest and shouldn't have even waited that long. They told me to come back for a free cut but no way in hell.
They should have had someone else do it for you then. Thats not perfessional.

krystieg

Bella

I get my hair done at Bella. Beverly does my hair but all the girls that work there are great. I would ask for Beverly, Brenda or Linda!!!

S

sh4au

Well my Mom & I both ended up going to Bella, and we are VERY pleased with our hair & the service. That place is great, and the owner, Joanne, is really nice! My mom had Lilly do her hair, she did an awesome job coloring & cutting it just the way my mom likes it. Candice did my hair, and I love it. I'm definately going back.

autie

Just wanted to let everyone know that it is unprofessional for a stylist not be available when a appointment has been made with them. With that said, the only reason I would not show up would be for important personal issues that were out of my control.
In most cases every effort is made to accomadate the client.
Again, most situations are out of my control and I would love to go without those :)

I apologize for the events that happened, but look forward to the good ones to come.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
autie said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that it is unprofessional for a stylist not be available when a appointment has been made with them. With that said, the only reason I would not show up would be for important personal issues that were out of my control.
Again, most situations are out of my control and I would love to go without those :)

I apologize for the events that happened, but look forward to the good ones to come.
:confused: Do you work at Tanna Cabanna?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
MLGTS08 said:
:confused: Do you work at Tanna Cabanna?

I would have to say from the name "Autie" that it sounds a lot like the name "Autumn", and it sounds like response to some of the Tana Cabana comments. :flowers:

If this is the case...then Autumn, you do great hair, their is no denying that, you are fantastic! BUT, why is the coloring SO expensive, and why do they automatically add the gratuity? A gratuity is something that I feel most people prefer to include on their own, and on top of that the customers don't get to see an itemized bill of what they are paying for. Just wanted to give some feedback. :howdy:

H

hborror

autie said:

My apt. was not with you BUT a call would have been nice and as I have read this forum back it's happened more then once...not good if you ask me :coffee:

autie

Thankyou for your feedback and i will pass it along to the appropriate person.

gratuity has been no longer included since the begiining of this year
If you like a itemized reciept they are always available. Just let the receptionist know.

As for the prices,
well this one folks is based on other salon/spas in the area. i will not make excuses for the price. i work hard and constantly attend classes as well as being apart of the TiGi Cosmetic Art Team. I feel you get what you pay for. I strive to make all my clients happy. That's why i do what i do. Again thankyou for your input and I will continue to be open to suggestions and ideas to improve. :)

PrepH4U

autie said:
Thankyou for your feedback and i will pass it along to the appropriate person.

gratuity has been no longer included since the begiining of this year
If you like a itemized reciept they are always available. Just let the receptionist know.

As for the prices,
well this one folks is based on other salon/spas in the area. i will not make excuses for the price. i work hard and constantly attend classes as well as being apart of the TiGi Cosmetic Art Team. I feel you get what you pay for. I strive to make all my clients happy. That's why i do what i do. Again thankyou for your input and I will continue to be open to suggestions and ideas to improve. :)
:sniffsniff: :cool: