Bella or Tana Cabana?

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
appendixqh said:
What is a ball park price for cut and color? :howdy:

I think it was about 150.00 that included the tip. I got a cut, highlights, and lowlights. So depending on what you want.. It could be more or less. I will tell you this... It was worth it !

S

StephenCMT

My apologies in advance for posting in this section as a guy, but I saw the title of this thread on the main page and wanted to chime in here.

I do bodywork for Bella from time to time even though I have my own practice in the area and still have a great rapport with the staff there. In fact, I'll probably be stopping by there to visit this week. I will tell you that they are very careful about who they staff their establishment with.

I know both Lily and Christie personally and have had cuts by both of them in the past as well as Beverly. Their attention to detail is extraordinary and is only matched by their speed. Each of them have a very loyal following. As a bodywork professional, I understand the importance of client loyalty and when one of them isn't available and the client would rather wait to see them than try someone else, that speaks volumes of their ability.

Again, my apologies for being in this thread and having chest hair (but I'm part filipino so it's not much! :p) but I thought this might be helpful. Have a great day, ladies. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheardelight

Doesn't matter if you apologize or not. The BAD reputation you have gotten from being unprofessional is done now. To call someone the night before their wedding to cancel and not even offer another stylist? That's just awful! That one person could ruin your business. It is a small town. Everyone knows everyone. Believe me they will tell everyone!

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
StephenCMT said:
I know both Lily and Christie personally and have had cuts by both of them in the past as well as Beverly. Their attention to detail is extraordinary and is only matched by their speed. Each of them have a very loyal following. As a bodywork professional, I understand the importance of client loyalty and when one of them isn't available and the client would rather wait to see them than try someone else, that speaks volumes of their ability.

I used to be a longtime customer of Lily's when she was still at S-Kape, and while I must say that she's one of the best colorists that I've ever had, there is absolutely NOTHING about that woman's technique that is fast. She is very attentive to detail, and does incredible work, but she takes forever. It's a trade-off.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Bella is between Starbucks and Verizon Wireless. That Mini Mall on the right side between 235/4 wawa and first colony. Here is a link to their website.

www.bellasalonspa.com

Hope that helps !

Last edited:

autie

Sheardelight said:
Doesn't matter if you apologize or not. The BAD reputation you have gotten from being unprofessional is done now. To call someone the night before their wedding to cancel and not even offer another stylist? That's just awful! That one person could ruin your business. It is a small town. Everyone knows everyone. Believe me they will tell everyone!

From one hairstylist to another, thanks for the advice. :cheers: