Bella Spa and Salon

Sarandipity

Have any of you had a bikini (particularly brazilian) wax at Bella? Kinda pricey but wanna know how the service/result is. Thanks!

C-Murda

Richard Cranium said:
You can get one from the Brazilian hotties at Roses for much cheaper.

C-Murda, they don't accept food stamps.

fool please, Boqueefa is 1 sista that dont need no food stumps. She make it clap at roses and all the white boyz make it rain on that ho.

kamcpeek32

Boots Beauty Advisor
LAURIE is the BOMB @ BELLA

Sarandipity said:
Have any of you had a bikini (particularly brazilian) wax at Bella? Kinda pricey but wanna know how the service/result is. Thanks!

laurie is the estetician (sp?) there and she is wonderful, i'm getting a full brazllian done in a couple of weeks.

I have had my entire face done and left out of there hairless! not red or burned or crazy looking just smooth as a baby's butt

just make sure you have at least 1/8 of an ich for her to wax other wise the wax doesnt have enough to hold onto to work properly

she uses a hard wax which doesnt require strips and is easier on the skin but not on the hair.

you'd be wise to go see laurie

sinwagon

I will never go to BELLA FOR ANYTHING! I know some of the backstabbing peeps that work there! Smile to your face talk behind your back! Although I haven't experienced this personally, I know someone who has.....don't be surprised if they are talking about your goods when you walk out the door!

N

nitwhit3286

I have an appt. for my hair on Saturday..I swear if they don't do exactly what I say and I don't walk out of there looking fabulous...they don't get a damn dime of my money! I hate people that say they know how to do anything..and once they start cutting they eff it up and say something stupid like "I decided to go a little shorter than what we had said earlier so this particular style fits your face better.." You know, some dumb crap like that. i want what I want...and I won't settle for less....so when I walk in there I expect to get RESULTS!!!

virgovictoria said:
Sounds like she's leaving herself an out..I think that's her way of saying she's gonna be paying for the service by check and the check isn't going to be any good... :shrug:

N

nitwhit3286

kwillia said:
Sounds like she's leaving herself an out..I think that's her way of saying she's gonna be paying for the service by check and the check isn't going to be any good... :shrug:

ok...let me put it in a way that the mentally challenged can understand... if I do not like the services that are rendered to me...I will say either fix it...or let it be free.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
ok...let me put it in a way that the mentally challenged can understand... if I do not like the services that are rendered to me...I will say either fix it...or let it be free.
Yeah good luck with that.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
:confused: But, that would be dishonest... :shrug:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
nitwhit3286 said:
:coffee:

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
Yeah good luck with that.

I have had it happen before...they fixed it...or it was free..any reputable salon would do the right thing...so we will see. I don't just let anyone screw with my hair. I usually go back home to va beach and let tim from flair for hair do it..but how often do I go down to va beach? Not that often.

N

nitwhit3286

And for my red karma givers..I don't think it is any of your personal business. I need to have my hair done..I have gone months and months and months with maybe one or two trims..and I am sick of that crap...and my gym that I go to... is my apartment complex gym...and yesterday I took it upon myself to pay over 500.00 worth of bills. I am taking care of my sh!t...so why don't you stfu and go take care of yours? kapeesh?

kwillia said:
Nit, that wasn't very nice of you to leave me red for this...:ohwell: Why else would you come on here protesting in advance with threats to not pay...:confused:

N

nitwhit3286

kwillia said:
Nit, that wasn't very nice of you to leave me red for this...:ohwell: Why else would you come on here protesting in advance with threats to not pay...:confused:

I know you share the same exact fear that I do when you go to a salon to get your hair cut and styled..you don't want to come out looking worse than before you walked in there. I have the money to pay for a stupid 40 buck cut and style...pulease...like that is any of your business anyways.

nitwhit3286 said:
I know you share the same exact fear that I do when you go to a salon to get your hair cut and styled..you don't want to come out looking worse than before you walked in there. I have the money to pay for a stupid 40 buck cut and style...pulease...like that is any of your business anyways.
Don't be askeered. :poorbaby:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
I go there all the time. And never once have I had an issue. So maybe before you dis the place, go there first and check it out.