Bella Spa and Salon

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Nit, that wasn't very nice of you to leave me red for this...:ohwell: Why else would you come on here protesting in advance with threats to not pay...:confused:
:yeahthat: But for whatever I said... :confused: What did I say?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
nitwhit3286 said:
all you nasties leaving me red karma..I am usually so sweet and give lovely green...
Unless you see a VV, it ain't from me - When you care enough to send the very best.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Sarandipity said:
Have any of you had a bikini (particularly brazilian) wax at Bella? Kinda pricey but wanna know how the service/result is. Thanks!
Do they charge by the square foot??

I'm not liking my hairy ass anymore..

kamcpeek32

Boots Beauty Advisor
sinwagon said:
I will never go to BELLA FOR ANYTHING! I know some of the backstabbing peeps that work there! Smile to your face talk behind your back! Although I haven't experienced this personally, I know someone who has.....don't be surprised if they are talking about your goods when you walk out the door!

i dont give a #### what they say about me! Just make me look fabulous dammit and like they always say publicity is publicty good or bad your name still gets out there!

Only people i give a damn about either pay my paycheck or snore in my face or gave me life, if you arent doing any of that, then ta hell with ya.

Everyone I mean EVERYONE in the beauty industry are backstabbing in one way or another its just a snarky business.

:jerry:

sinwagon

kamcpeek32 said:
i dont give a #### what they say about me! Just make me look fabulous dammit and like they always say publicity is publicty good or bad your name still gets out there!

Only people i give a damn about either pay my paycheck or snore in my face or gave me life, if you arent doing any of that, then ta hell with ya.

Everyone I mean EVERYONE in the beauty industry are backstabbing in one way or another its just a snarky business.

:jerry:

Good point and I agree! I can't elaborate on this issue, I wish I could but since it did not occur to me, I don't want to cause my friend anymore hardship for her or her business. But I agree with you until the crap that is pulled by people becomes harmful to someones livelyhood.