Benefit pool tournament

kelb

art imitating life
Hey everyone
A friend of mine was shot on 11-28-07 in bannister. Hes still in the hospital and has not insurance. He was shot 3 times in numerous places on his body. He has had multiple surgeries and was flown to his new hospital. No just with that info can you imagine the hospital bills?

There will be a benefit pool tournament on 1-12-08 @ Hard Times Cafe in Waldorf MD. The entry fee is $25.00 and registration will start @ 11:30 and the actual game will start @ 1:00pm. There will be a 50/50 raffle, trophies and other prizes. If you want to participate please show up @ 1130. If you have a donation you can show up any time.
Thanks everyone

nobody really

I need a nap
Hey everyone
A friend of mine was shot on 11-28-07 in bannister. Hes still in the hospital and has not insurance. He was shot 3 times in numerous places on his body. He has had multiple surgeries and was flown to his new hospital. No just with that info can you imagine the hospital bills?

There will be a benefit pool tournament on 1-12-08 @ Hard Times Cafe in Waldorf MD. The entry fee is $25.00 and registration will start @ 11:30 and the actual game will start @ 1:00pm. There will be a 50/50 raffle, trophies and other prizes. If you want to participate please show up @ 1130. If you have a donation you can show up any time.
Thanks everyone

why did he get shot

KingFish

Nothing to see here
They Robbed him. He got off work, drove home and he was getting out of his truck and walking to his home and they shot him. Just for the little bit of money in his wallet

I hope they get the thugs who did this to him and lock them away or worse.