Besh or Symon?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Both Chris and Aaron are gone - Chris was blown out last week and Aaron got it the week before. This one that's on right now, Aaron gets gone, which surprised me because of the way Chris was melting down.

So this is a repeat?

Bann

PREMO Member
Yes....

Hate to ruin it for those who didn't see it but Aaron gets kicked off on this episode and Chris on the one that follows. THEN they will have the Besh or Symon final.

Actually, it's not all that surprising, really.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So this is a repeat?

Sorry - I shouldn't have posted the spoiler. Yes, they've had a new episode every Sunday evening, and this evening is the finale, so they're showing all 5 of the previous episodes before the big event.

Bann

PREMO Member
Sorry - I shouldn't have posted the spoiler. Yes, they've had a new episode every Sunday evening, and this evening is the finale, so they're showing all 5 of the previous episodes before the big event.

Ohh, ok. Now that I think about it, I think I saw parts of that last one and either turned it or fell asleep. :smile: Some parts of the segments were a little familiar.

Pandora

I was really undecided at first but just before the Final started, I thought Symon is going to do this and he did. :clap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Symon deserved that - when Bobby Flay tastes your dish and goes, "My God!!" you know you're onto something.

Bann

PREMO Member
I really liked them both, but Symon really did earn the title! :yay:

Pandora

When Cat Cora said "this rocks," I thought he had it but her comments when they were deciding seemed to favor Besh. Masahara Morimoto seemed to sway either way. Bobby Flay was hard to read in his thoughts for both. I wasn't sure where he stood.