best chinese food ?

MDindef

I noticed that no one said "Bon Buffet." Why not? I thought it was okay, and had a larger selection than Aloha.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by 2ndAmendment
I thought the Happy Dragon was the one fined by the health department. Seriously, they had cat skeletons (meat removed) in their dumpster or so I heard.

Is there anyone here who would eat dog or cat, if it was listed on the menu of any restaurant (Chinese or otherwise)?

blueeyes76

I wouldn't, dogs and cats are just too domesticated. I wouldn't be able to get the image of the "family pet" out of my mind.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by Tonio

Is there anyone here who would eat dog or cat, if it was listed on the menu of any restaurant (Chinese or otherwise)?

You just opened yourself up to a wide array of answers from the punsters around here...

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member

I have eaten dog and horse in Italy. I knew the horse was horse, but the dog was described by the waiter as "A gooda stek". Was good, but would not have been my choice.

Yes, Sharon knows.

watercolor

yeah yeah

To answer your question NO FREAKIN WAY! UGH! Im with Blueeys on that one with the image of "family pet" plastered on my brain.

fuzzyng

Originally posted by 2ndAmendment
I thought the Happy Dragon was the one fined by the health department. Seriously, they had cat skeletons (meat removed) in their dumpster or so I heard.

Well, I know that behind Happy Dragon there is this shed looking thing, with two large padlocks keeping it shut... the large orange "Keep Out" sign hanging below a hand written one saying "private property" makes me want to go open it one day... i'm just affriad of opening it and seeing all these cats looking up at me and meowing in unison, then seeing this big fat dude in the back, dressed in a cat outfit saying "Dude, let me go, last thing i remember aws being at this costume party and stumbling out onto the street, then I woke up in here..." :biggrin: