• Other

Votes: 17 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tomcat

Anytime
Elle said:
I voted other, Frank N Stien's seasoned fries:yum:
That's going back a long time.... If your listed b-day is correct you're not old enough to remember them??

My vote goes to Checkers, followed by Arby's curley fries.

D

dems4me

I love ollies and popeyes fries... they are more seasoned... if it's mcdonalds or something - those are ok with about 4 packs of salt on it though :dance: :yum:

D

dems4me

How could I have forgotten my absolute favorite -- boardwalk fries cooked in peanut oil or chili cheese fries that Denny's used to make or maybe still does... :yum: :yum:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
dems4me said:
How could I have forgotten my absolute favorite -- boardwalk fries cooked in peanut oil or chili cheese fries that Denny's used to make or maybe still does... :yum: :yum:

As much as I hate to agree with you.... :dead: Boardwalk has by far the BEST fries. When I worked in the mall in highschool I would have Boardwalk fries, lemonade and funnel cakes on a regular basis.

I'll go with Elle and say Frank-n-Stein is a close second.

D

dems4me

pixiegirl said:
As much as I hate to agree with you.... :dead: Boardwalk has by far the BEST fries. When I worked in the mall in highschool I would have Boardwalk fries, lemonade and funnel cakes on a regular basis.

I'll go with Elle and say Frank-n-Stein is a close second.

As much as I hate you agreeing with me...:nerd: I do like their fries alot...

Elle

Happy Camper!
Tomcat said:
That's going back a long time.... If your listed b-day is correct you're not old enough to remember them??
There is one in the mall in Charles County:shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Elle said:
:offtopic: I still can't get mine to taste the same, must be the peanut oil or something else:frown:

Peanut oil does make a world of difference. Also try bacon fat. :yum: I LOVE me some homemade chips cooked in bacon fat.

D

dems4me

pixiegirl said:
Peanut oil does make a world of difference. Also try bacon fat. :yum: I LOVE me some homemade chips cooked in bacon fat.

Again, I'd hate for us to be in agreement ....:dead: but I too prefer bacon grease!!!! :yum: bacon grease when making just about anything fried is good!!! :yum:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
dems4me said:
Again, I'd hate for us to be in agreement ....:dead: but I too prefer bacon grease!!!! :yum: bacon grease when making just about anything fried is good!!! :yum:

Don't pretend like you don't PM me the lyrics to "Wind Beneath My Wings" like every other day. :duh: :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I know the jokes are going to start flying, but...

the best fries I've had in a long time was a couple of weeks ago at Monk's Inn. :yikes: The wings with them were :yum: too.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
mainman said:
At some point, haven't we all? :jet:

Well I was trying to be humble since it's my New Years Resolution and all but since you brought it up..... You constantly sending me the lyrics to "Sexual Healing" is a world apart from what Dems sends me. :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
jazz lady said:
the best fries I've had in a long time was a couple of weeks ago at Monk's Inn. :yikes: The wings with them were :yum: too.
That reminds me, I haven't been to Monks for lunch in a LONG time.. will have to go eat some wings there soon!!