Best Horror Flick

what is the best horror flick in your eyes??

• Night of the living dead

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Any Friday the 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any A Nightmare on Elms street

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Any Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The exorcist

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • The texas chainsaw massacre

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Vince

Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
That movie left me feeling nauseated because the camera guy was a total dinglenut. :rolleyes: Oh, and for the record, by far, the stupidest, most boring movie ever.

:yeahthat:

Definitely!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
That movie left me feeling nauseated because the camera guy was a total dinglenut. :rolleyes: Oh, and for the record, by far, the stupidest, most boring movie ever.
:yeahthat:

The other really bad one was It by Steven King. I turned it off without finishing it.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by tlatchaw
I liked misery - The Stephen King one about the author that has the horrible accident in the mountains and gets "nursed" back to health by a psychotic fan of his works. For me its much scarier than some goblin or whatever. People do the worst stuff.

Your right that is a good one too.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Alien 2...

...scared the hell out of me back in the day.

Night of the Living dead was horrifying.

But the ALL time NUMERO UNO scare you to death was...

THE LEGEND OF BOGGY CREEK

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by itchycoo
"From Justin to Kelly"

I screamed for hours.
:lmao:

We were sitting there watching Forrest Gump when my son was about 11 or so and at the end where Forrest goes to Jenny's grave, my son suddenly jumps up and says, "Oh MAN!! You know what would be cool? If her hand just popped out of the grave and grabbed him by the throat! Run, Forrest...RUN!!!"

:lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I must be pretty warped. The only horror movies that have ever scared me were Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead. None of the other have ever bothered me.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by RoseRed
I must be pretty warped. The only horror movies that have ever scared me were Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead. None of the other have ever bothered me.

With those two I had nightmares.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Originally posted by RoseRed
The other really bad one was It by Steven King. I turned it off without finishing it.

That's a shame. The book was COOL. I guess that's always the way.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tlatchaw
That's a shame. The book was COOL. I guess that's always the way.
I really disliked the book too. I should have known better than to see the movie.

BuddyLee

Football addict
my picks

Originally posted by IM4Change
I've I’ve posted my all time scariest movie before.

Another movie that was creapy was the Bogie Man because it was filmed in our hometown.

i go away for one day and ive got a crapload of post ahhhhh!! lets see i liked misery that was a good one!! the blair witch project and 28 days later were alright they werent as bad as everyone makes them out to be. you just have to be keen in catching little clues to get the blair witch project, an overall good movie in my taste. the movie that i like the most out of the above would be Night of the living dead the 1990 color version. i pretty much love any good quality zombie movie. friday the 13th 1-3 are good the rest get stupid and predictable, the same can be said about A nightmare on elms street and the Halloween movies. The ring was a nice horror flick as well, anyone seen that one???

K

Kizzy

I thought the 1st Nightmare on Elm Street was scary, but then Freddie started talking too much. It turned a scary movie into a comedy after that.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Silence of the Lambs.

BuddyLee

Football addict
the shining~~~~~nicolson

i have a question about the Shining!!! alright when the good part finally happens towards the end and the skinny lady with the dark black hair that played as olive oil in popeye has all of this creepy stuff happen to her while her son and husband are in the hedge maze in the freezing snow what is the significance of the giant man in the teddy bear suit when she sees him and another man in a room down a long hall?? does anyone know what this means it has plagued my mind. maybe its one of kubricks weird thingys.....

K

Kizzy

:shrug: Not a clue, but when I think of that movie I think of the kid riding his big wheel saying "Redrum, Redrum, Redrum."

I don’t like children being in scary movies. Like Pet Cemetery, the kid saying “Mommy, come pay wif me.”

BuddyLee

Football addict
innocence

Originally posted by IM4Change
:shrug: Not a clue, but when I think of that movie I think of the kid riding his big wheel saying "Redrum, Redrum, Redrum."

I don’t like children being in scary movies. Like Pet Cemetery, the kid saying “Mommy, come pay wif me.”

the best horror movies involve 'innocence' and what is the best innocence besides a big breasted blonde?? CHILDREN they make scary movies really scary and get you more involved emotionally. i love those type of movies!! :biggrin:

BudoPo

I vote for "The Omen", with Gregory Peck. The subtleties of the movie do it for me. I don't see how the shock/gore movies (including "The Exorcist", though that wasn't too bad) are scary.

Haven't seen "Dreamcatcher" yet, but I heard it's pretty scary, too.