Best Wedding Vendors

D

dsparrow06

Thank you for sharing as my fiance and I will be using Patty's catering services for our wedding. So comforting to hear that she is one of the best caterers around here! :)

acommondisaster

Charles Street Bakery in LaPlata did the cake for our son's wedding this past May. The owner did a wonderful job of crafting a delicious cake that was the exact description of what my daughter-in-law wanted.
She also did a baby shower cake for another relative that was out of this world.

That's right we used Mike's BBQ to caterer our wedding and they did an outstanding job. I have never had so many people come up to me at a function to tell me how good and fresh the food was. The staff was amazing, they did anything to make sure we had everything we needed. Could not have asked for a better caterer and the price was out of this world. We will be using the again..
Just got back home from a party catered by Mike's BBQ and had to make a point to log on just to post about how good their food was.... everything was perfect. Everything was super delish. I've been to events catered by other BBQ places that were good but now that I've had Mike's BBQ catering... they are at the top of my list of who I will call when I need catering... :yay: :yay: