Best Wishes on New Year's Eve

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Just wanted to wish you all a safe and happy New Year's Eve. It being Amateur Night in the bars, parties, etc., and on the roads, I hope we're all spared any mishaps.

Any resolutions? I resolve to continue breathing and pumping blood. :lol:

ZARA

Happy New Years every one! I hope you bring it in safe and if you are out drinking, that you have a DD to take you home.
:buddies:

I hope everyone at Veras tonight has a DD...that's my prayer and that's what I will be praying on my drive home. *Please No drunks on the roads and if they are, please let them be sober enough not to cause an accident*

(I'm the DD tonight)

No resolutions for me.

sunnyside393

Best wishes for a Happy New Year

See all a$$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
At least Dragon said "See Alice", and not "See all A$$".

Hey Roman,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the Holidays. Maryland is a really beautiful state, and I enjoyed it while I was there. I am aware of what has gone on---have been for a long time. The difference for me now is that others have also come to understand. I had to be strong for a long time and withstand many skewed accounts of events, accusations, intimidations, just general bs. I wish no one any ill will, red karma, a dose of your their own medicine. I wish all of you well. I loved him. The things he did during the relationship were influenced by the bs. I didn't know that at first, but it surfaced---and in large way. It caused me a lot of confusion, but it's all good now. As far as my job, this last go round with all the bs has actually been a catalyst for the better. Finally...it was a long time coming.

Here's wishing all of you a wonderful New Year--2014.

KDENISE977

Just wanted to wish you all a safe and happy New Year's Eve. It being Amateur Night in the bars, parties, etc., and on the roads, I hope we're all spared any mishaps.

Any resolutions? I resolve to continue breathing and pumping blood. :lol:

I'm looking forward to a nice quiet NYE spent at home !! Kiddo wants home made pizza and husband wants to watch MacGuyver on Netflix, me I'll enjoy a glass of wine.
#oldest36yearsoldever

I don't really have any resolutions other than to TRY to take my vitamins and eat healthier (doubtful)

Happy New Years everyone !! :buddies:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
See all a$$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
At least Dragon said "See Alice", and not "See all A$$".

Hey Roman,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the Holidays. Maryland is a really beautiful state, and I enjoyed it while I was there. I am aware of what has gone on---have been for a long time. The difference for me now is that others have also come to understand. I had to be strong for a long time and withstand many skewed accounts of events, accusations, intimidations, just general bs. I wish no one any ill will, red karma, a dose of your their own medicine. I wish all of you well. I loved him. The things he did during the relationship were influenced by the bs. I didn't know that at first, but it surfaced---and in large way. It caused me a lot of confusion, but it's all good now. As far as my job, this last go round with all the bs has actually been a catalyst for the better. Finally...it was a long time coming.

Here's wishing all of you a wonderful New Year--2014.

What happened?
Details, please.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Early dinner date with the handler, then coming home to watch the ball drop on TV, safe away from the drunks.

For New Years, I dont have any resolution, but for my first poop of the new year, I never sit down, I hover. Its tradition. :dance:

KDENISE977

Early dinner date with the handler, then coming home to watch the ball drop on TV, safe away from the drunks.

For New Years, I dont have any resolution, but for my first poop of the new year, I never sit down, I hover. Its tradition. :dance:

Both you and my husband are weird... "hover and drop" he always says :shrug: I don't get it :confused:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
i'll be in bed by 2200

back to work in Thursday, after being off for 2 and 1/2 weeks

Railroad

Routinely Derailed

:lol:

:twitch:

havingfun

I wish you all a very happy and safe New Year's! The end of this year has brought about some very emotional issues for me so I am looking for a new and impoved year of transition. Looking forward to just sleeping through the festivities, after some wine, and waking up ready to face some challenges head on!

My resolution - no more twerking.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
I'll be in bed by 10:15 no doubt, I have to hear the weather on the news. um...No resolutions have come to mind yet, don't like to lie, not even to myself.

Happy New Year to all, drink smart and be safe. :buddies:

:coffee:

Last edited:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Carrabba's this afternoon for an early dinner with work friends. I'll be the one that can't move her neck due to a pinched nerve :frown:

Happy New Year everyone, be safe.