Best

Eventer29

Anyone showing tomorrow? Jumpers? If so say hi! I've got two girls riding and sis is taking a grey she is riding. Its his frist time out, oughta be interesting!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
How was the show today?

Much bigger turn out then last year. I think the C rated side was going to finish before the Open Ring (ring 2) did. They were only halfway thru the classes in Ring 2 by 4pm. The 2'3" Schooling Hunter had 29 or 30 in that division. Most division had at least 10 or more. Other then some conflicts between the two rings it ran smoothly. It was cold, but we will be back in May.

Duckz had an awesome day on Trouble. Think she came home with a few Championships!!!:dye:

Avapie did good to with a 1st in the Sr. Eq. Undersaddle and Reserve Champ.

Sparks looked good on her girl too.:yahoo:

HeavyChevy had a many ribbons in Pleasure Horse with I think a Reserve Champion.

Duckz

How was the show today?

Long!! We left at 6:20 and they still had a couple divisions to go in the unrated ring, and they were on the last division in the rated ring. There were way more entries than last year. Lots of familiar faces. It was fun catching up with people. Did anyone see that lady fall off the bleachers?

BZ thanks for taking pictures and hanging out with Mom! :huggy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Long!! We left at 6:20 and they still had a couple divisions to go in the unrated ring, and they were on the last division in the rated ring. There were way more entries than last year. Lots of familiar faces. It was fun catching up with people. Did anyone see that lady fall off the bleachers?

BZ thanks for taking pictures and hanging out with Mom! :huggy:

Your Mom is great. :huggy: Such a supportive show mommy!!:yahoo: Duckz for as tall as you are you have great control of your upper body over fences. I really enjoyed watching your rounds on Trouble.

I know they were extremely happy in the entry booth with the turn out. The jumps were really nice and the courses rode well.

Last edited:

Sparks

Much bigger turn out then last year. I think the C rated side was going to finish before the Open Ring (ring 2) did. They were only halfway thru the classes in Ring 2 by 4pm. The 2'3" Schooling Hunter had 29 or 30 in that division. Most division had at least 10 or more. Other then some conflicts between the two rings it ran smoothly. It was cold, but we will be back in May.

Duckz had an awesome day on Trouble. Think she came home with a few Championships!!!:dye:

Avapie did good to with a 1st in the Sr. Eq. Undersaddle and Reserve Champ.

Sparks looked good on her girl too.:yahoo:

HeavyChevy had a many ribbons in Pleasure Horse with I think a Reserve Champion.

Thanks! I was pleased with the little girls first show of the year. Couldn't believe how long my divison went.

I only saw HeavyChevy's classes but good for her for doing the jumping!

Eventer29

Was nice meeting you heavychevy.
We had a pretty good day sunday. I'm pretty proud of my girls. Sis was showing an ottb who has been ott for 4 months. He had fun, jumping is fun for him and he did pretty well his first time out. One of my girls did great! it was her first time doing jumpers and she is hooked. She was sooo worried about remembering the courses but she did great. 1 4th and 3 blues! I only wish there was a little more competition.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Sunday's classes went SO slow. The short stirrup classes were going until almost 3 pm. SO...unless we are doing jumpers there is NO way we will be showing on Sundays. It is just to long for us to wait around on a day before work night.

We went into the Novice Hunter Under saddle class which had 20+ people in it. We didn't place. Got the leads but broke. Oops..oh well.

Saturday was a great day for us. We got Reserve Champion in the Classic Pleasure division. Red was awesome over fences. I am still a chicken but getting better. I can now breathe of the fences instead of not breathing.

One thing I do know is that my horse is very fresh when it is a bit chilly, and he doesn't like being in 10 classes. So i am going to cut my divisions down for hte next show.

Duckz looked awesome as usual!

Eventer29 your kids did really good. I was helping my friend over in the jumper ring with her ponies.

I am glad that the first show weekend is over. :cds: