Best

Duckz

I am glad those kids are getting out to different shows. Was he schooling them?

Casey started the show team this year and he's technically the trainer. Bobby and Donna were there helping out and providing moral support :popcorn:

BZ, Casey brought a different set of kids on Sunday. I think it was mostly the grey pony brigade. I don't know how he did it, I was too exhausted to move yesterday!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Casey started the show team this year and he's technically the trainer. Bobby and Donna were there helping out and providing moral support :popcorn:

BZ, Casey brought a different set of kids on Sunday. I think it was mostly the grey pony brigade. I don't know how he did it, I was too exhausted to move yesterday!

Awww, the Grey Pony brigade. It was a long day coaching at the show on Saturday, but I didn't have to get up as early as you did to get to the show. :otter: I was surprised how tired I was on Sunday too, but once I got out to teach lessons I was Ok. My face was so wind burned from Saturday.

Duckz can I post your Over Fences picture on the forum now that you taught me how?:huggy:

BZHorseMomE

Sunday's classes went SO slow. The short stirrup classes were going until almost 3 pm. SO...unless we are doing jumpers there is NO way we will be showing on Sundays. It is just to long for us to wait around on a day before work night.

We went into the Novice Hunter Under saddle class which had 20+ people in it. We didn't place. Got the leads but broke. Oops..oh well.

Saturday was a great day for us. We got Reserve Champion in the Classic Pleasure division. Red was awesome over fences. I am still a chicken but getting better. I can now breathe of the fences instead of not breathing.

One thing I do know is that my horse is very fresh when it is a bit chilly, and he doesn't like being in 10 classes. So i am going to cut my divisions down for hte next show.

Duckz looked awesome as usual!

Eventer29 your kids did really good. I was helping my friend over in the jumper ring with her ponies.

I am glad that the first show weekend is over. :cds:

Sounds like Sunday was a big turnout too. I didn't realize you were showing both days HeavyChevy. Are you able to walk today?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Sounds like Sunday was a big turnout too. I didn't realize you were showing both days HeavyChevy. Are you able to walk today?

Yeah. Since someone was rather non-pleasure like this weekend we scrathed the MHSA pleasure horse classes. The front of my thighs are a bit sore since I have been doing nothing but sitting at work.

One of the trainers that watch my rated pleasure class was like, he was Fresh, and anyone could tell that. Yeah..he was fresh all right. I need a crop and spurs on hot days. Cold days he acts like a fool!

Duckz

Awww, the Grey Pony brigade. It was a long day coaching at the show on Saturday, but I didn't have to get up as early as you did to get to the show. :otter: I was surprised how tired I was on Sunday too, but once I got out to teach lessons I was Ok. My face was so wind burned from Saturday.

Duckz can I post your Over Fences picture on the forum now that you taught me how?:huggy:

I've created a monster:cds: haha go for it

BZHorseMomE

I've created a monster:cds: haha go for it

:yahoo: :starcat: :starcat: Yes, you have!! :starcat: :starcat: :yahoo:

Duckz and Trouble at BEST 3/21/08

Did you tell Bubba's owner I have a few shots of her? I can't remember her Forum Member name?

Hmmm, something isn't working right. :confused: I know I posted it elsewhere without a problem. :cds: Duckz, HELP. :killingme

Last edited:

Duckz

Weird! I thought Phyxius had posted pics here before. Check with her. Are you following my simple six step program?? :killingme