BET or National Geographic???

GregV814

Geeeezy Peeeezy, shucks, I missed the BET Awards the other day, and man.... wow....

I must say though, I'm not sure if the photo was Maryland Public TV's presentation of National Geographic or some other venue...

Attachments

• 62b97d389f5e550019aab73c.jpg
    62b97d389f5e550019aab73c.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 178

Hijinx

Wouldn't be no sense in being one if you couldn't act like one.

Culture---------------------Aint it grand?

gemma_rae

Is it racist to point out that tats are wasted on an Ebony Princess. I can't make out what any of them are.

I do think the lowest one on her left leg looks like Kurt Russell as Snake in "Escape from New York" though. Amirite?

DaSDGuy

TSA would have fun with that outfit screening her before boarding a plane.

"Can you please remove all metal objects before walking though the scanner?"

LightRoasted

If I may ...
Is it racist to point out that tats are wasted on an Ebony Princess. I can't make out what any of them are.

I do think the lowest one on her left leg looks like Kurt Russell as Snake in "Escape from New York" though. Amirite?
Maybe if they used White ink instead?
Geeeezy Peeeezy, shucks, I missed the BET Awards the other day, and man.... wow....

I must say though, I'm not sure if the photo was Maryland Public TV's presentation of National Geographic or some other venue...
She be from Swahili man. A Swahili lap dancer. That's why she's at the black ENTERTAINMENT awards.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Serious question. Do all black people have outties? I can't ever remember seeing one with an inny. :dead:

black dog

Free America
I miss the old National Geographic magazines that had those map inserts, and stories of the native peoples of Africa. At 12 years old, color didn't matter while reading of their plights and struggles on the toilet.
Lol...
The Grovenors home was 4 blocks from my dads house in Bethesda.
Gilbert allowed us to use the back acreage to ride our minibikes, camp swim in the creek and so on.
My dads house was at one time the caretakers house to the orchard and other parts of their farm.
All of us went to Grosvenor elem school. My gfather and father were big NG fans.