Bethpage...

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barnes is really struggling with his swing, and showing signs of getting frustrated. I think he might be in trouble. Glover has gotten it together.

I can't say enough for how well Duval has held it together. He got two terrible breaks, but he is grinding, and has kept himself in it

Two hours ago I thought Tiger was out of it. But, he's gotten some help, and he's starting to get it going. He's still in it. If he can make a couple of birdies in his last 4 holes, he'll be in pretty good shape.

What a gutsy performance by David Duval. Tied for the lead with 2 holes left at the U.S. Open. This has really turned out to be a great final round - Mickelson, Duval and Glover all tied at 3 under.

Otter

Nothing to see here
What a gutsy performance by David Duval. Tied for the lead with 2 holes left at the U.S. Open. This has really turned out to be a great final round - Mickelson, Duval and Glover all tied at 3 under.

Can ya believe that?? 490 yard par 4 and Duval hits an 8 iron into the green with his 2nd shot...

Duval and Mickelson both missed short puts on 17 and Glover made a birdie put on 16 - just like that, Lucas is in control. Can he handle the pressure for two holes?

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
I can do that. Oh wait - you said 2nd shot.

Yeah, I think an 8 Iron is usually about my 3rd or 4th...or 5th stroke on a 490 yard hole depending on how many balls I've put into the woods/water already on that hole :killingme

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
Never hit a cart path with your t shot, huh? :lol:

I'm usually never that lucky, most I can ever hope for is hitting a branch and pray that it comes back out onto the short rough. Though I play on base a lot and its usually quite entertaining to me to slice one over onto the run way and watch how high the ball will bounce.