Beto Thinks Americans Will Voluntarily Hand Over Firearms To The Government If Asked

Hijinx

If you actually could go to Chicago, and take away every gun from every black person there both legal and illegal, both honest citizens, and criminals,---If it were possible--There would be killing that night and within a week the criminals would be rearmed.

Now before some rambunctious do good butt wipe calls me a racist, I only stated take the guns from the blacks because they are the most likely perpetrators as proven by the previous shootings.

Midnightrider

Here's a novel idea,
How about you actually post some tangible proof that you might actually be a gun owning heterosexual conservative.
As soon as you put your money where your mouth is I will be happy to.
You keep talking out your ass, but you never back it up.

black dog

Free America
As soon as you put your money where your mouth is I will be happy to.
You keep talking out your ass, but you never back it up.

For the 7th time Fart Bubble, I DON'T GAMBLE,,,,,,,,, If you need money turn yourself out at the truckstop across from Morgantown Power Plant....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For the 7th time Fart Bubble, I DON'T GAMBLE,,,,,,,,, If you need money turn yourself out at the truckstop across from Morgantown Power Plant....

Lmao...lemme guess...ole ABM wants to place another wager. I think he should seek help for his problem.

Midnightrider

And as I said every time you wuss out with that excuse, it’s not gambling as you have no chance of winning.
Lmao...lemme guess...ole ABM wants to place another wager. I think he should seek help for his problem.

Speaking of pussies who Welch on bets. You owe me $100 over your claim that trump was going to lock up Loretta
Lynch.

SamSpade

"I have yet to meet an owner of an AR-15 who thinks it is ok that we have these kind of mass killings in this country."

Because there's only a few MILLION of them?

More proof these guys live in a self imposed bubble. Mistakenly thinking their experience represents reality.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you actually could go to Chicago, and take away every gun from every black person there both legal and illegal, both honest citizens, and criminals,---If it were possible--There would be killing that night and within a week the criminals would be rearmed.

Of course. It's a well-known fact that we have a quite prolific black market gun running operation going on in this country. The progs think Sons of Anarchy is complete fiction, despite the real life news stories that come out about these gangs. Where do you think Hollywood got the idea for it? Where do you think they got the idea for The Wire? That's based on real life events as well.

Those bangers in the 'hood, they don't go to the gun store and present ID, take a safety course, then wait a couple days to take possession of their new gun. They go to their local hook up, slide him a few bucks, and walk away with a weapon. That is already against the law, and we will note that these criminals don't feel compelled to obey.

Murder is against the law, yet the progs think that if we made more gun laws, perhaps psychopaths would obey those laws even though they don't obey laws against murdering someone.

It's nonsensical and anyone who thinks the solution is more laws is demonstrably retarded.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm sure there'd be NO illegal guns, just like there's NO illegal drugs!

black dog

Free America
And as I said every time you wuss out with that excuse, it’s not gambling as you have no chance of winning.

Speaking of pussies who Welch on bets. You owe me $100 over your claim that trump was going to lock up Loretta
Lynch.

Hey, your bench is done.
Butt, your debit card was declined. Call tomorrow morning.

new 960.jpg