Misfit

Lawful neutral

Attachments

• fhwvwxme96mo.jpg
    fhwvwxme96mo.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 136
C

czygvtwkr

Well dammit, went to Dicks and it looks like they don't carry anything in a frame my size sub $400. Website doesn't have em, store doesn't have em, quite annoying.

Does anyone know anything about the ones with the 700c size tires? Walmart has a Schwinn that I like the look of but I'm not sure what to look for in a bike and don't want to spend more than a couple hundred bucks, I think the people that pay thousands for a bicycle are either Lance Armstrong or insane.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Third-Avenue-700C-Men-s-Bike-Blue/34931888
What do you want to know about them? I do a bit of riding. Your best bet would be at least go get fitted at a bike shop and then youll know what size frame youre looking for. And a great thing about buying at a local shop is they will do tune ups and adjustments for you for free. If you buy from a box store or online, youll be paying to get it adjusted when you take it in. A

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I get all my bikes from the Bike Doctor in Waldorf. They'll fit you, let you test ride, upgrade parts of the bike if you want and a lifetime free tune-ups. Once you get or try a nice bike you can't go back to big box store bikes from Walmart or sporting goods stores.

smilin

BOXER NATION
I get all my bikes from the Bike Doctor in Waldorf. They'll fit you, let you test ride, upgrade parts of the bike if you want and a lifetime free tune-ups. Once you get or try a nice bike you can't go back to big box store bikes from Walmart or sporting goods stores.

I'm 6'4 and went to the Bike Doctor in Waldorf, they ordered a nice Trek that came in a week later. Fitted me and sent me on my way. Good people.

C

czygvtwkr

OMG it took me a couple weeks to decide to get a bike and now these couple days it is going to take to get here are long.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
My wife bought me a bike for Christmas, kind of a beach comber but with wide ass tires to work with my wide ass ass and a aftermarket seat that fits really well. It's been about 35yrs since I've ridden a bike and took me about 45 seconds to get going again ... hellooooo summer time

C

czygvtwkr

Up to two 4 to 5 mile rides a day and have lost 10 lbs already.