Bicyclist Hit, Killed; Motorist flees; WANTED

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I guess not. I find several news stories are never updated. Shouldn't we know to be on the lookout for a possible vehicle?

bilbur

Maybe she was cleared.

Or a minor, I can't imagine any scenario where it is OK to hit someone, not stop, not contact authorities, and then not get charged. If I had to guess it was either a minor, or they just found the car and couldn't prove who was driving at the time. I guess it could also be someone who is well off or well connected so they were able to buy their way out of trouble. No matter what the scenario I hope the guilt eats away at the person who did this to the point they confess or have to check themselves into a mental institution.

glhs837

Power with Control
Or a minor, I can't imagine any scenario where it is OK to hit someone, not stop, not contact authorities, and then not get charged. If I had to guess it was either a minor, or they just found the car and couldn't prove who was driving at the time. I guess it could also be someone who is well off or well connected so they were able to buy their way out of trouble. No matter what the scenario I hope the guilt eats away at the person who did this to the point they confess or have to check themselves into a mental institution.

Only if you can make a solid case that you did not know you had hit them.

Danzig

I have called the Sheriff's Office twice in the past few weeks asking if they want to do an update, before I go with what I got and do my own update.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I have called the Sheriff's Office twice in the past few weeks asking if they want to do an update, before I go with what I got and do my own update.

Not fair, spill the beans. Go with your update.

There has been some interesting activity in our neck of the woods the last couple of weeks - multiple LEO and medical, person gets hauled off in cuffs.
But there has been nothing in the paper or online about the incidents.
Yet there was a major drug bust in the park (surprise) - a couple of ounces of weed and $300. Not sure if that really qualifies as "major", but okay.

Last edited:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K

That is troubling to say the least. :frown: