Biden Actions ... And Reactions

Clem72

The more I look at it the more Whelan does look like a spy.

4 citizenship documents from being born in Canada to Irish and British parents. Speaks/reads Russian well enough to have a social media presence. Manages to be "Director of global security for an automotive parts supplier", a job that gives him a good reason to travel around the globe, despite a resume including a dishonorable discharge and a record of theft and forgery which should disqualify him to be a walmart security guard. And we know that the three-letters still recruit most heavily from the military and that they provide cover stories for their operatives (like being kicked out of the military).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Brittney Griner an ‘Incomparable Athlete,’ Who ‘Represents the Best of America’

“Brittney is an incomparable athlete,” Biden said, noting she was a two-time Olympic Gold medalist for the United States.

Griner was arrested in February at a Moscow airport by Russian officials for possession of cannabis vape cartridges.

“She represents the best about America — just across the board, everything about her,” Biden said.

[clip]

The White House argued Thursday during the daily briefing with reporters that there was only one choice, “Bring Brittney home or no one.”

“She is an important role model, an inspiration to millions of Americans particularly the LGBTQI+ Americans and women of color,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said.

herb749

Brittney Griner an ‘Incomparable Athlete,’ Who ‘Represents the Best of America’

“Brittney is an incomparable athlete,” Biden said, noting she was a two-time Olympic Gold medalist for the United States.

Griner was arrested in February at a Moscow airport by Russian officials for possession of cannabis vape cartridges.

“She represents the best about America — just across the board, everything about her,” Biden said.

[clip]

The White House argued Thursday during the daily briefing with reporters that there was only one choice, “Bring Brittney home or no one.”

“She is an important role model, an inspiration to millions of Americans particularly the LGBTQI+ Americans and women of color,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said.

Great role model for domestic violence . :sshrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Post-Millennial article yesterday featured the headline, “BREAKING: Saudi Arabia and UAE Announce They Brokered Griner Release in Joint Statement.”

You’ll recall, I’m sure, that Joe Biden promised democrat voters that he would bring Justice to Saudi Arabia and make them a pariah state, for chopping up that muslim lefty activist/journalist Jamal Kashoggi. Now he’s haggling with them.

According to the Post-Millennial, the prisoner-swapping deal was brokered two days after the Biden Administration intervened in a civil lawsuit against Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. The Administration informed the court that bin Salman ought to get immunity from the lawsuit.

Such much for all that pariah-state stuff.

Most commenters felt like Joe didn’t make a very good bargain. To get the basketball player back, Joe traded a notorious Russian arms dealer, Viktor Bout, a dangerous criminal that Nicolas Cage played in the movie “Lords of War.” Bout has often been described as “the personification of evil.”

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...e0242-c4e1-4084-ac13-69c4481ab7f3_648x258.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden’s EPA Prepares To Crack Down On Home Appliances

The EPA’s proposed rule would crack down on the manufacturing and importing of goods containing HFCs, which would restrict the use of HFCs in refrigeration units, air conditioning systems and heat pump equipment starting in 2025, according to an agency press release. In accordance with the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol, a global climate treaty that the Senate ratified in September, the agency intends to reduce the production and consumption of HFCs by 85% by 2036.

“With this latest proposal under the bipartisan AIM Act, EPA continues to advance President Biden’s ambitious climate agenda while investing in American innovation and ingenuity,” EPA Administrator Michael S. Regan said in a statement.

The EPA referred to HFCs as “super-pollutants” as the chemicals’ can have a “climate impact” that is hundreds to thousands of times worse than carbon dioxide due to the gases’ ability to rapidly deplete the ozone layer and raise global temperatures. HFCs represent around 1% of all greenhouse gases that enter the earth’s atmosphere, according to the Climate & Clean Air Coalition.

The EPA said that consumers and manufacturers could save up to $8 billion from 2025 through 2050 due to the proposed rule’s ability to improve the energy efficiency of cooling and heating appliances.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Spins in Confusion, Needs a Child's Help to Find His Way Offstage

After finishing his remarks, Biden looks around, spots the young girl, spins almost 360 degrees, then strokes her shoulder. “Which way do we go?” he asks, grabbing her wrist and then shuffling off toward wife Jill and safety:

One of his more infamous moves occurred in April when he tried to shake hands with an invisible person. In recent months, the gaffes are piling up like autumn leaves, as he garbles sentences and loses his train of thought at virtually every appearance. My colleague Nick Arama has covered many of these moments; here are just a few from the last few months alone:

• At a White House state dinner honoring France, Joe called the country “Frank,” while renaming Marquis de Lafayette, a French military officer who fought in the American Revolutionary War, “Marcus Lafayette.”
  • Leading up to the midterms, he seemed to confuse Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s name with Sen. Ralph Warnock’s at a campaign event.
  • At a recent White House event recognizing the Kennedy Center honorees, Biden praised the band U2 and the “150 albums sold — among the most ever!” He then went on to laud singer Gladys Knight for her performance—in 1919.
  • At the National Christmas Tree lighting, he appeared completely flummoxed and wandered off the stage—with the microphone:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden vows to protect trans kids and stop 'criminalizing' their sex-change doctors in front of DRAG QUEENS at White House as he signs same-sex marriage bill : Tears into 'extreme' Supreme Court and 'callous' Republican laws

• President Joe Biden attacked the 'extreme' Supreme Court for threatening rights as he signed the Respect for Marriage Act into law Tuesday
  • He also vowed to protect transgender children and 'callous' laws targeting them
  • 'Congress is acting because an extreme Supreme Court has stripped away the rights afforded to millions of Americans that existed for half a century,' he said
  • Biden was joined by Sam Smith, Cyndi Lauper, droves of plaintiff from previous same-sex marriages cases and several thousand attendees on the South Lawn

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden’s return to ‘normalcy’ brought us crazy instead — like Sam Brinton

The problem with that argument, it turns out, is that our establishment nowadays isn’t sober or sensible or boring. In fact, it’s kind of, well, crazy.

Exhibit One is the Biden administration’s just-departed top nuclear-waste official, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy Sam Brinton. You might expect an expert in nuclear waste to be kind of a nerd. But say what you will about the deputy assistant secretary, Brinton is not a nerd.

Often photographed in various ensembles featuring short skirts, bright-red lipstick and a shaved head, sometimes accompanied by a mustache, Brinton identifies as “nonbinary,” with the pronouns they/them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'You think I don't know how f***ing old I am?' Joe Biden, 80, 'vents to allies about how he's fed up with fixation on his age' - as Democrats speculate if he will run for president in 2024

• President Joe Biden has reportedly resorted to expletives when he became frustrated at the discourse around his age
  • Biden, who turned 80 in November, would be 82 years old if he wins and takes office in 2025. He is already the oldest man ever elected president
  • Though he was prone to gaffes long before he became president, he has given some reason for concern as he occupies the Oval Office
  • Biden has apparently gotten sick of the discourse, as Politico reported that he once vented to aides: 'You think I don’t know how f**king old I am?'
  • The only person to announce they are running for 2024 is former President Donald Trump, currently 76

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden Launches Into a Profanity-Laced Tirade Over His Condition

Joe Biden is the oldest president to ever hold office, recently turning 80 years old and staring down the barrel of an unprecedented re-election bid.

In the midst of that, his health has become an issue for voters, who consistently place it as a concern when polled, and that concern is backed by plenty of evidence. Biden has routinely given public appearances where his senility shines through like the rays of a thousand suns. He’s not okay, and the older he gets, the worse he gets.

But according to a new report, the president has no intention of accepting that reality. Instead, he’s apparently launching into profanity-laced tirades when the topic of his age comes up.

The oldest-ever commander-in-chief, who turned 80 last month, has “vented to allies” about how much the topic is discussed in the media as he sizes up a bid for a second term in 2024, Politico reported Tuesday.
“You think I don’t know how f—ing old I am?” an exasperated Biden — who reportedly has a penchant for profanity — ranted to one of his acquaintances earlier this year, according to the outlet.
Biden, who has said he expects to run for another four years in office but has pushed a final decision back until early next year, would be 86 years old when he leaves office if he completes a full second term.

Sudden bursts of anger are a symptom of dementia. I’m just saying.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Of course, it wouldn’t be an LGBT-centered event without Biden ranting about the wonders of mutilating children. The fact that this has become a part of left-wing dogma honestly astounds me. I keep thinking they can’t get any more insane, and they keep setting their beer down and proving me wrong.

Imagine thinking that chopping a young girl’s breasts off is protecting her. Or that chemically castrating a young boy is a necessary facet of healthcare. But Biden is all in, and he’s got the talking points down, as cynical and gross as they are. I mean, his delivery is terrible because he’s mentally deficient, but he knows what he’s saying here. No amount of senility provides an excuse for his beliefs at this point.

To which I say, I’m not doing this. I don’t care how hard the left pushes this child-harming garbage, they aren’t going to convince me to stop speaking out against it. I’m going down with the ship, and I bet a lot of you are as well. There are hills worth dying on. This is one of them.

herb749

'You think I don't know how f***ing old I am?' Joe Biden, 80, 'vents to allies about how he's fed up with fixation on his age' - as Democrats speculate if he will run for president in 2024

• President Joe Biden has reportedly resorted to expletives when he became frustrated at the discourse around his age
  • Biden, who turned 80 in November, would be 82 years old if he wins and takes office in 2025. He is already the oldest man ever elected president
  • Though he was prone to gaffes long before he became president, he has given some reason for concern as he occupies the Oval Office
  • Biden has apparently gotten sick of the discourse, as Politico reported that he once vented to aides: 'You think I don’t know how f**king old I am?'
  • The only person to announce they are running for 2024 is former President Donald Trump, currently 76

The media will start up glowing stories of Newsome or Pete B to see how popular they could become and gage if they should move on from Biden. Biden still has to last 2 more years of these oddities and as they become more frequent.

herb749

Of course, it wouldn’t be an LGBT-centered event without Biden ranting about the wonders of mutilating children. The fact that this has become a part of left-wing dogma honestly astounds me. I keep thinking they can’t get any more insane, and they keep setting their beer down and proving me wrong.

Imagine thinking that chopping a young girl’s breasts off is protecting her. Or that chemically castrating a young boy is a necessary facet of healthcare. But Biden is all in, and he’s got the talking points down, as cynical and gross as they are. I mean, his delivery is terrible because he’s mentally deficient, but he knows what he’s saying here. No amount of senility provides an excuse for his beliefs at this point.

To which I say, I’m not doing this. I don’t care how hard the left pushes this child-harming garbage, they aren’t going to convince me to stop speaking out against it. I’m going down with the ship, and I bet a lot of you are as well. There are hills worth dying on. This is one of them.

Does this law say there is no respect to marriage .? :dork: