Biden Actions ... And Reactions

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Government transparency dims under Biden, outside watchdog reports

Director of Protect the Public's Trust Michael Chamberlain told the John Solomon Reports podcast on Wednesday that the Department of Energy has been slow to provide records in response to his organization's Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.

Last year, Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm and a slew of other cabinet secretaries, agency directors and senior White House officials attended the COP26 United Nations Climate Change Conference.

PPT sought information from the relevant departments and agencies about "how much funding and how many resources were devoted to send staff overseas," Chamberlain said, in addition to asking "to see the telework agreements of the people who had gone overseas — were they teleworking at home, but then flew to Scotland and attending an in-person conference?"

Despite filing FOIA requests with the Energy Department back in November, PPT has yet to receive any records from DOE, while other departments have responded with records.
Where is my shocked face when I need it?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Stung by gun and abortion rulings, Biden undermines Supreme Court in ways unlike predecessors

“Put trust and faith in our government to fulfill its most important function, which is protecting the American people,” the 46th president implored his country in a March 2021 speech on the anniversary of the COVID-19 lockdowns.

On Friday, after being stung by abortion and gun rights rulings by the Supreme Court that he disagreed with, the president changed his tune and launched a verbal assault on America’s judicial branch of government and its iconic marbled court of nine justices.

The president took a blowtorch to the Supreme Court in language clearly designed to undermine its legitimacy. He accused the justices of waging a “deliberate effort over decades to upset the balance of our law" and decried their “extreme and dangerous path", as he insisted the nation’s highest court had made the “United States an outlier among developed nations” by reversing the half-century-old Roe v. Wade decision.

A day earlier, he slammed the court’s verdict that the Second Amendment’s right to bear arms extended to carrying in public, calling that decision “unconstitutional.”

In so doing, Biden trampled his own promise to embrace government and the rule of law. He also veered from the civility most presidents and senior political leaders have shown the court, even when it ruled against their wishes.

Louise

The Ramblings of a corrupt moron with power.

It's dangerous. This man is a raving lunatic.
He is a puppet because of a fraudulent election. Replace Biden name with Obama, Soros, Gates, Rice, Fauci, Zuckerburg, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Clinton, Schwab, Collins, Romney, Graham, McConnell, et al. Lock and load, y’all. God bless the USA.🇺🇸

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Gas stations only make a few cents off each gallon of gas. Their money is made off of store sales.
I was going to post this information. When I worked at a self serve station in college, I saw the invoices and it was usually marked up $.02-$.03 per gallon. I was actually tasked with changing the pump price to reflect price increases/decreases when they occurred. Slow joe is lost in this, just as he is with every other normal aspect of life.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘I’m Going To Do Everything In My Power’: Biden Calls To Suspend The Filibuster And Nationalize Abortion Law

President Joe Biden announced on Thursday that he would support nixing the filibuster to pass nationwide abortion laws through the Senate.

“We have to codify Roe v. Wade in the law, and the way to do that is to make sure the Congress votes to do that,” Biden said at a news conference in Europe. “And if the filibuster gets in the way, it’s like voting rights, we provide an exception for this, or an exception to the filibuster for this action.”

The exhortation follows the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade — the 1973 decision claiming that the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution protects abortion — at the end of last week. While several Democrat-run states have pushed for removing limits on abortion, Republican-run states began implementing more regulations.

“It is a mistake, in my view, for the Supreme Court to do what it did,” Biden continued. “I feel extremely strongly that I’m going to do everything in my power, which I legally can do in terms of executive orders, as well as push the Congress and the public.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

As Dems Rage Against Catholic Church, Biden Admin Pays It Huge Bucks To Care For Migrants

As Democrats rage against the Catholic Church for its pro-life advocacy, federal dollars flowing to Catholic groups have simultaneously skyrocketed, thanks to the Church’s role in caring for illegal immigrants flooding across the border.

Catholic Charities USA and its affiliates across the country have long provided care for refugees, unaccompanied minors, and impoverished immigrants, with funding from taxpayers. As President Joe Biden’s soft-on-illegal-immigration policies have seen a monthly surge across the border roughly equal to the population of Buffalo, government agencies have relied on the religious group to provide shelter, transportation, and other services through dramatically increased federal grants.

The feds have granted Catholic Charities $300 million so far in fiscal year 2022 for migrant services including “refugee and entrant assistance” and an “unaccompanied alien children program,” according to a Daily Wire analysis of federal spending data. The funds come primarily from the Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Refugee Resettlement, sometimes after first flowing through a state government. The fiscal year ends in September, meaning the year-end total is on pace to hit $400 million.

:sshrug:

Where are all of those raging leftest atheists to take in illegals so Biden isn't paying Catholics.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Takes Aim at America’s Largest Oil Field, Threatens to Stop Production, Sending Gas Prices Soaring

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is preparing to cite the United States’ largest oil field for violating ozone pollution standards, a move that will threaten the end of oil and gas production in the region.

According to the Texas Governor’s Office, the proposed regulations will directly affect the Permian Basin, the largest oil field in the United States, accounting for 95,000,000 gallons of gasoline per day or 40% of the oil produced domestically.

This would be just one more move from Biden’s administration to impact the lives of every American by reducing the fuel supply and causing gas prices to soar well beyond Biden’s record of $5 per gallon.

“Even as Americans are struggling with $5 gas and record-breaking inflation, team Biden continues to double down on their political commitments to ‘end all fossil fuels,'” former EPA Chief of Staff Mandy Gunasekara told reporters Wednesday.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
images.jpg
index.jpg

Hijinx

This year like every year the Church has an appeal for funds.
Tis year I gave nothing. I have had enough of Catholic Charities and their help with illegals.

Biden Takes Aim at America’s Largest Oil Field, Threatens to Stop Production, Sending Gas Prices Soaring

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is preparing to cite the United States’ largest oil field for violating ozone pollution standards, a move that will threaten the end of oil and gas production in the region.

According to the Texas Governor’s Office, the proposed regulations will directly affect the Permian Basin, the largest oil field in the United States, accounting for 95,000,000 gallons of gasoline per day or 40% of the oil produced domestically.

This would be just one more move from Biden’s administration to impact the lives of every American by reducing the fuel supply and causing gas prices to soar well beyond Biden’s record of $5 per gallon.

“Even as Americans are struggling with $5 gas and record-breaking inflation, team Biden continues to double down on their political commitments to ‘end all fossil fuels,'” former EPA Chief of Staff Mandy Gunasekara told reporters Wednesday.
Biden may go too far with this horse sht of shutting down peoples way to get to work.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

During NATO Press Conference Joe Biden Blames Russia for Upcoming Global Food Shortage

During a NATO press conference in Madrid [Transcript Here], today Joe Biden specifically attributed the upcoming global food shortage to Russian President Vladimir Putin. Biden was emphatic when responding to a question about oil costs, western nation energy development and the pending food shortage.

BIDEN…”I think there’s a lot of things we can do and we will do. But the bottom line is: Ultimately, the reason why gas prices are up is because of Russia. Russia, Russia, Russia. The reason why the food crisis exist is because of Russia — Russia not allowing grain to get out of Ukraine.”

[clip]

The direct cause of the food shortage is the Western government decision to prioritize climate change over food production. The Build Back Better climate change agenda has created massive disruption with energy products (biofuel, fertilizer, diesel, natural gas etc) which are critical for the efficient production of food. However, the western alliance cannot and will not take responsibility for the food crisis. Instead, as you are seeing above, their plan is to blame Russia.

Stopping Russia from starving the world will be the justification for a physical escalation of conflict between NATO and Russia. All of the signs and indicators point in this direction. None of the geopolitical or global economic signs point away from this direction. A NATO led war with Russia is not a matter of “if”, it is a question of “when?”

The NATO and western alliance that is currently engaging in the military buildup against Russia is the exact same alliance of governments’ who are chasing the climate change agenda at all costs.

I know it sounds outlandish, but the World Economic Forum multinational corporations that influence and manipulate geopolitical politics are the driving force for this needed war with Russia. Their holy grail of Climate Change policy, and the massive shift in global economic power that comes with executing the climate change agenda, is so consequential to the geopolitical world that such a massive move is needed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden hastily ends press conference as reporters shout questions: ‘I’m out of here’

Biden answered several questions from a pre-determined list of reporters during a press conference in Madrid, Spain, following the NATO Summit before he said, "All right, guys," and attempted to wrap things up. Multiple reporters still wanted to ask questions, and someone in the crowd promised to be quick, but Biden shut it down nonetheless.

"There’s no such thing as a quick one. I’m out of here," Biden said as he walked away from the podium as numerous reporters had their hands raised.