Biden Actions ... And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

U.S. Sending $270 Million More Taxpayer Dollars To Ukraine

According to the Pentagon, Ukraine will be provided with four additional high mobility artillery rocket systems and additional ammunition for HIMARS, four command post vehicles, 36,000 rounds of 105mm ammunition, additional anti-armor weapons, spare parts, and other equipment, as well as 80 Phoenix Ghost tactical unmanned aerial systems.

This round of aid comes just 10 days after the U.S. government and the World Bank announced they were sending a combined $1.7 billion in assistance to the Ukrainian government in an effort to support health care workers in the war-torn nation.

On July 12, the Associated Press reported that the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) announced that the funds were being provided to help stop Russian President Vladimir Putin’s “brutal war of aggression.”

USAID has now sent approximately $4 billion in financial support to Ukraine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Did he get a cookie’? Dr. Jha lets us know Biden finished his meal and even ‘showed me his plate!’

Earlier we told you about the White House Covid response director’s update to Joe Biden’s October 2020 promise to “shut down the virus” if he were elected president. Well, Biden’s in the White House, and now Dr. Ashish Jha says the virus will be with us forever. Call us crazy, but we’re starting to think that whole “I’ll shut down the virus” thing was a lie from the start.

In any case, Dr. Jha provided an update on Biden’s condition yesterday that would be pretty normal… if the president were about five years old:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

A Biden Climate Emergency Would Unleash Unconstitutional Actions

The reason Biden may declare a climate emergency is simple: His green agenda has stalled. Persistent inflation, led by rising energy costs, and a nation likely in recession, has reduced the likelihood that a narrowly divided Congress will approve the application of additional environmental leaches to an anemic economy.

It appears green dreams are the ultimate First World luxury good — it’s all fun and games until the average family shells out $5,000 a year more for gas, food, electricity, and rent.

Yet the left demands more. Elected representatives are a roadblock. The people don’t know what’s best for them. The Vanguard of the Proletariat have met and decided that if Congress won’t act, then an array of administrative acronyms led by the dogmatic theoreticians of the White House — none of whom who have run a business — will.

The powers Biden is considering invoking are considerable, though none of them were intended by Congress to do what administration is preparing to do.

Even a short summary is terrifyingly breathtaking in ambition and disingenuous creativity.

herb749

‘Did he get a cookie’? Dr. Jha lets us know Biden finished his meal and even ‘showed me his plate!’

Earlier we told you about the White House Covid response director’s update to Joe Biden’s October 2020 promise to “shut down the virus” if he were elected president. Well, Biden’s in the White House, and now Dr. Ashish Jha says the virus will be with us forever. Call us crazy, but we’re starting to think that whole “I’ll shut down the virus” thing was a lie from the start.

In any case, Dr. Jha provided an update on Biden’s condition yesterday that would be pretty normal… if the president were about five years old:

So where's the same media that made a big deal over Trump getting 2 scoops of ice cream. :sshrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Considers Giving ID Cards to Illegal Aliens Released into U.S.

Late last week, Axios reported that Biden is considering issuing the IDs to illegal aliens once they arrived at the United States-Mexico border. The goal is to make securing public benefits easier once they are released into the U.S. interior.

Axios’s Stef Kight reports:

The Biden administration plans to test providing temporary I.D. cards to unauthorized immigrants awaiting a final decision on their cases, according to two government sources familiar with the planning. [Emphasis added]

The administration is hoping to get needed Congressional approval before the end of September to roll out a pilot — before a potential Republican takeover in November. [Emphasis added]

They could be presented to TSA agents to allow unauthorized immigrants to more easily travel by plane or to access certain state benefit programs. [Emphasis added]

Such a program would be a massive boost to the Biden administration’s plans to transform the southern border into a mere checkpoint for border crossers and illegal aliens, where they can be stopped, briefly detained, and then released into American communities.

From February 2021 to May 2022, alone, Biden has released over a million border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior. This is about twice the population of Wyoming and larger than the population of Austin, Texas.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden’s lame economic spin leaves you wondering if they even want to do what’s needed to turn things around

Meanwhile, NYU economist Nouriel Roubini, who predicted the 2008 financial collapse, says anyone even expecting merely a shallow downturn is “delusional.”

The president is similarly gaslighting on . . . gas. “Prices have declined by an average of 60 cents per gallon over the past 38 day,” he bragged over the weekend. Yeah, but they’re still well over $4 a gallon, a whopping 72% higher than when he took office. (And will he label the mild drop “Putin’s price discount”?)

The bull never stops. Last month, Biden called the US economy the “fastest-growing” in the world. Even left-leaning CNN rated that false, noting that even last year, more than 50 countries had faster growth.

The White House also famously claimed inflation would be “transitory,” despite numerous warnings, even from left-leaning economists, to the contrary. It later argued that price hikes were just a problem for the “high class.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden: If You Don’t Support Banning Assault Weapons, ‘You’re Not On The Side Of Police’

“Being a cop today is a hell of a lot harder than it’s ever been,” Biden said during his speech. “We expect everything of you. We expect you to be drug counselors to people overdosing at a scene; therapists to couples during a violent confrontation; social workers to kids who have been abandoned. Maybe worst of all, we send you out to do your job on the streets flooded with weapons of war.”

“You hear a lot of politicians say about how much they love you, how much they care about you, they’ll do anything for you,” Biden continued. “In the state you’re in today, Governor [Ron] DeSantis, Sen. [Marco] Rubio, Sen. Rick Scott all opposed banning assault weapons, and Senators Scott and Rubio voted against the bipartisan gun safety law that I signed, the first meaningful gun legislation in nearly thirty years, that you supported. To me, it’s simple. If you can’t support banning weapons of war on American streets, you’re not on the side of police.”

Biden also credited NOBLE for backing his efforts to pass the 1994 assault weapons ban. “I’m determined to do it again,” Biden said of renewed efforts to ban assault weapons. “On the ballot this year will be whether or not this nation bans assault weapons.” Biden then repeated the line that, while he owns guns and “believe in the Second Amendment,” the right to keep and bear arms “[is] not a right that is absolute.”

“When it comes to assault weapons, too many politicians are bowing down to the NRA. I believe that we should protect you, protect you.” Biden then repeated the claim that he supports more funding for police. “And I’ll keep saying it: when it comes to public safety, the answer isn’t to defund the police, the answer is to fund the police, fund the police.”

Biden closed his speech by invoking January 6, claiming that police officers were “speared, sprayed, stomped on, brutalized” and “dripping with blood, surrounded by carnage.” Biden attacked former President Donald Trump, saying that Trump could not claim to support law enforcement because of January 6, and insinuating that law enforcement officers shouldn’t support Trump. “You can’t be pro-insurrection and pro-cop,” Biden said. “You can’t be pro-insurrection and pro-democracy. You can’t be pro-insurrection and pro-America.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Due to Biden’s bout of COVID, and the fact that White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre can’t take questions from the media without stepping on rakes, Jha was trotted out to handle all questions related to Biden’s illness and other public health-related topics.

CBS News Radio White House correspondent Steven Portnoy was the first to take on Jha over Biden’s personal physician Kevin O’Connor’s absence.

“One of the questions has been asked and we’ll have to raise it again. is why the President's personal physician is not here? Are you familiar with a reason? Has the President decided not to send his physician here to answer our questions the way that his predecessors have decided to send their physicians here?" Portnoy asked.

Jha responded that “you’ve heard every day from the President's physician through his detailed accounting of his assessment, his plan.” Adding that “I have been speaking to both his personal physician. I speak to him every single day at length.”

Portnoy wasn’t having it. He continued grilling Jha with no luck of him giving a real answer:

Forgive me. There is a history here in this room of President's physicians standing here to take questions, and in part, it's because some of your colleagues in the medical profession do have questions and they’ve asked us to ask those questions about why the President’s doctor ordered him to stop taking Crestor & Eliquis. You have done your best to communicate the answer that the President’s physician has given. But are you familiar with the reason why the President decided not to send his doctor out to answer questions?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Even CNN is Bashing the White House’s Attempt to Redefine Recession

Cillizza: “It’s a problem for them, this adds to the problem, but you don’t get to change the nomenclature in the middle of a campaign because it doesn’t work for you.”

CNN’s Kasie Hunt and Chris Cillizza are disgusted by how the administration has been trying to change the definition.

The last straw is when Biden said, “We’re not going to be in a recession, in my view … my hope is we go from this rapid growth to a steady growth.”

I’m legit stunned:

CILLIZZA: “I was laughing to myself with the in my view thing. Like in my view, I should be drafted to the nba. Nba executives didn’t agree with that. It doesn’t matter what you think. There is a technical definition two straight quarters of negative economic growth. They clearly believe that is likely to come to pass later this week. They’re trying to prebut it, to your point, we get why they’ll doing it politically. At the same time, we have these terms for a reason.”

Cillizza continued:

You don’t have to like it. Joe Biden’s handling of the economy was at 25% or 30% in the most recent poll. It’s a problem for them, this adds to the problem, but you don’t get to change the nomenclature in the middle of a campaign because it doesn’t work for you.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Threatens Oil Companies' Permits

"First, we’re going to look at ways to increase oil production from the existing wells and permits that exist today," he said. "The industry has more approved permits for production on federal lands than they can possibly use. That’s a fact. Let me say it again: They have more than they can use.

"So my message to these companies is: Use the permits or lose them. Don’t say we can’t — you don’t have access," he added.

Second, I’m telling the industry, “You’re making record profits due to Putin’s war in Ukraine. Use those profits to increase production and refining. Don’t use those profits to buy back your stocks and dividends.”
Look, thirdly, we’ll talk about a global price cap on Russian oil — that I got our partners to agree to last month at the G7 — that will keep supply up and Putin’s revenues down. In the days and weeks ahead, I’m going to keep doing what I can to bring down the price of gas at the pump. (White House)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
019A3BF5-B900-46D0-92B3-F01BF022BA40.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Some of those in powerful positions in the Biden administration, such as Jake Sullivan, peddled the fake conspiracy theory that Donald Trump was a Russian secret agent. Sullivan is Biden’s national security adviser but in 2016 was Hillary Clinton’s right hand. He personally pushed the fake Trump-Russia conspiracy theory to the media and allegedly conspired with a former FBI analyst-turned narrative creator for The Democracy Integrity Project Daniel Jones to push the conspiracy theory hoax to a wider audience.

Jones’s T-DIP, as it’s called, also hired another now Biden administration official, Dafna Rand, to push the faked Trump ties to the Russian Alfa Bank. That conspiracy theory was debunked, but that hasn’t stopped her ascent into power. Rand is now the director of the Office of Foreign Assistance in the Biden administration.

Former Russia collusion investigator and federal prosecutor Kash Patel told Real Clear Politics that Sullivan had “the gall to come into Congress — I took so many of those depositions — and say he had no idea how the [Clinton-funded Steele] dossier was created, or who the $10 million [that] Jake Sullivan and the DNC were paying was being utilized [by] to collect fraudulent information [on Trump and his advisers]…”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The president has continued working throughout his diagnosis, which includes talking to the press and partaking in several video messages. A recent one truly has people talking, though. Not only does the president like and sound really tired and ragged, he doesn't blink once throughout the whole message, which may be the most hostage-like video the White House has released.

Seriously, it's painful to watch. Our friends at Twitchy highlighted some of the best reactions, while also asking if this was "a test of Disney’s new animatronic Biden" for the Hall of Presidents.

The video in question, which is 17 seconds long, features the president in a croaky, hoarse voice claiming that "you can't be pro-insurrection and pro-cop, you can't be pro-insurrection and pro-democracy, you can't be pro-insurrection and pro-American." He goes on to attack his predecessor, former President Donald Trump, who may very well run again in 2024, by charging "Donald Trump lacked the courage to act," and adds that "the brave women and men in blue all across this nation should never forget that."