Biden admin requires trans women to register for draft if they were born male.

PJay

Screenshot_20221010-112612~2.png

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I think F2M is much less common. The Bull Dykes I have known as co-workers seemed quite content to be Bull Dykes.

PJay

If you did not register with Selective Service and are now a man 26 years old or older, you may be ineligible for certain federal or state programs and benefits, including U.S. citizenship.

CPUSA

HasHemmorrhoids: 😆

Yes. Yes. We get it...It's absolutely hilarious to even think you would do anything resembling masculinity, like serving your Country with Pride...
Continue on with your miserable Beta/LGBTQIAA%^&$ life.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
NO ONE should have to register for any draft to fight bullchit imperialist wars.

And yet your boyfriend Joe Biden is instigating WWIII with you cheering him on all the way.

For the record, I agree with your statement. These ****ing warmongers starting pointless chit to line their own pockets, I wouldn't go or send my kid either. If that makes me unAmerican, oh well. Our military is no longer fighting for freedom, they're fighting for the amusement of some douchebag politician's global cabal cronies.

What I think is unAmerican is to mindlessly cheer for war under the guise of "supporting our troops". If you really want to support our military men and women, stop voting for corrupt politicians who use them as cannon fodder. War should be a last resort, not a flex from some POS politician.

AND I think that if men have to register for the draft, so should women. Do we want equality or not?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Our military is no longer fighting for freedom, they're fighting for the amusement of some douchebag politician's global cabal cronies.

“I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.”

― Smedley D. Butler, War is a Racket

“WAR is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.”

― Smedley Butler, War is a Racket

WingsOfGold

Terrific Dementia Joe wants sucidal psychotics behind the trigger, yoke, maintaining ships and aircraft..... what could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: BOP

OccamsRazor

Hahahaha... typical forum behavior!

This reply:
NO ONE should have to register for any draft to fight bullchit imperialist wars.

Gets THIS response:
Spoken like the obvious coward that you are.
If it's any comfort, if we served in combat together, I would've taken you out before you had a chance to cause the death of your entire unit, you simpleton...

YET... THIS reply from the forum zookeeper:
And yet your boyfriend Joe Biden is instigating WWIII with you cheering him on all the way.

For the record, I agree with your statement. These ****ing warmongers starting pointless chit to line their own pockets, I wouldn't go or send my kid either. If that makes me unAmerican, oh well. Our military is no longer fighting for freedom, they're fighting for the amusement of some douchebag politician's global cabal cronies.

What I think is unAmerican is to mindlessly cheer for war under the guise of "supporting our troops". If you really want to support our military men and women, stop voting for corrupt politicians who use them as cannon fodder. War should be a last resort, not a flex from some POS politician.

AND I think that if men have to register for the draft, so should women. Do we want equality or not?

Gets F'n CRICKETS!!!!

Stay classy (and ignorant) forum....

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hahahaha... typical forum behavior!

This reply:

Gets THIS response:

YET... THIS reply from the forum zookeeper:

Gets F'n CRICKETS!!!!

Stay classy (and ignorant) forum....
You do know that there is an easy fix for this, right?