Biden administration struggles to fix ailing supply chain

PJay

Crabcake42

So the supply chain is unclogging and was most likely due to over ordering this summer, the glut is working it’s way through but as you can see we are far past the peak. So what’s the next “crisis” folks? We getting upset again about CRT? Maybe eating steak?

I miss the days of handwringing about violent tv shows, that sounds like it’s due for a comeback

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So the supply chain is unclogging and was most likely due to over ordering this summer, the glut is working it’s way through but as you can see we are far past the peak. So what’s the next “crisis” folks? We getting upset again about CRT? Maybe eating steak?

I miss the days of handwringing about violent tv shows, that sounds like it’s due for a comeback

Don't let the fact that you know less than zippy about that subject, stop you from providing crappy opinions on it. :killingme

LightRoasted

If I may ...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So the supply chain is unclogging and was most likely due to over ordering this summer,

:killingme
OMG! Next time warn before you do that so I can swallow my drink.

OMG! :lmao:

Is there any idiot talking point that you won't gobble up and puke back up without thinking about it for one single second??

:roflmao:

SamSpade

:killingme
OMG! Next time warn before you do that so I can swallow my drink.

OMG! :lmao:

Is there any idiot talking point that you won't gobble up and puke back up without thinking about it for one single second??

Nothing to see here, folks.

At this point maybe it's a good thing it might be improving - I don't see how, since the problem hasn't been solved - but

In my entire life, I don't recall ever having seen anything like it before. Before the left starts celebrating that it might be over - I'd really like to know how something like this happened. Not excuses. I am not sure this has happened, this widespread, to any major nation before.

Crabcake42

Nothing to see here, folks.

At this point maybe it's a good thing it might be improving - I don't see how, since the problem hasn't been solved - but

In my entire life, I don't recall ever having seen anything like it before. Before the left starts celebrating that it might be over - I'd really like to know how something like this happened. Not excuses. I am not sure this has happened, this widespread, to any major nation before.
Where were you last year? We literally couldn’t even find toilet paper.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
[QUOTE="vraiblonde, post: 6336625]

[/QUOTE]
She's proved innumerable times that the only answer to that question is simply "no". Stupid uninformed people are never held back from weighing in on things they are clueless about. She's the poster child for that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I saw the challenges coming and stocked up months in advance
We always keep/kept a large stock of paper products on hand because that's the best way to buy them when you are covering a company office and three residences all in one location.