Biden and Harris

herb749

If he does can we drink?

He was just railing about unemployment. He won't mention how it was at record lows until they started their fake pandemic and race riots.

:lol:

None on the left can bring themselves to say its because of the pandemic. Its, we had record employment, a booming economy. No mention of, but we shut it all down.

Last edited:

BOP

If he does can we drink?

He was just railing about unemployment. He won't mention how it was at record lows until they started their fake pandemic and race riots.

:lol:
"Nobody who doesn't want to work should have to" seems to be the subtext.

Louise

None on the left can bring themselves to say its because of the pandemic. Its, we had record employment, a booming economy. No mention of, but we shut it all down.

There is no pandemic. It was the Dems last resort; so to speak.

Louise

I was born in 1955 and lived through all the “pandemics”, that killed more people than this one.. This is a political pandemic. No question about it. I stopped getting the ”flu shot” in 2003. I haven’t been sick since, except for a few colds. And, no, I will not be getting a covid vaccine; even if it is mandated; which should not happen in a free country. Period.

Louise

Thanks Obama

Why are you thanking Obama who is not a true citizen of the USA, gave guns and money to terrorists, is married to a transgender, let the brave die in Benghazi, was a junior senator with no accomplishments, except being a community organizer, is worth millions now, doesn’t identify with his white half since he got elected, etc. How does it feel to be a sheep? I wouldn’t know.

Are you a crab catcher? My BIL that lives in Benedict is doing awesome. It was a slow start to the season, but now they are “yuge”! Let me know if you want his number. :)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

330 Million
5.21 Mil Infected
169k Deaths

1.57 % of the population infected
.051 % of the population has died
.032% infected die

As Of Today ..... https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
According to sources in the Democrat Party, Harris has both the required number of chromosomes in her cells, and also the right amount of melanin in the epidermis that protects her internal organs.

"My woman-ness and my black-ness are by far my two best qualities," said Harris. "As it turns out, I've been qualified to run for VP since birth!"

Scientists hope this may usher in a more progressive era where every leader is chosen based on immutable physical characteristics rather than outdated concepts such as character and competence.

Crabcatcher79

Why are you thanking Obama who is not a true citizen of the USA, gave guns and money to terrorists, is married to a transgender, let the brave die in Benghazi, was a junior senator with no accomplishments, except being a community organizer, is worth millions now, doesn’t identify with his white half since he got elected, etc. How does it feel to be a sheep? I wouldn’t know.

Are you a crab catcher? My BIL that lives in Benedict is doing awesome. It was a slow start to the season, but now they are “yuge”! Let me know if you want his number. :)

None of what you said is even remotely true or makes any sense. When you start with the transgender non citizen it become clear your opinion on anything can’t be trusted.