Biden Buy American Rips Off Trump

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“He plagiarized from me but he can never pull it off,” the president told reporters at the White House just before he took off aboard Marine One en route to Florida. “He likes plagiarizing. It’s a plan that is very radical left but he says the right things because he’s copying what I’ve done. But the difference is he can’t do it, and he knows he’s not doing that.”

Trump also said that while he’s spent the last three years stripping away federal regulations, Biden would enact new ones.

“He can’t do the same because he’s raising taxes way too much; he’s raising everybody’s taxes. He’s also putting tremendous amounts of regulations back on, and those two things are two primary reasons that I created the greatest economy we’ve ever had and now we’re creating it again,” Trump said.

Biden on Thursday rolled out a $700 billion economic plan that would spend $400 billion on a federal “Buy American” project, as well as $300 billion on research and development of technologies such as electric vehicles, 5G cellular networks and artificial intelligence. The “Buy American” plan would create at least 5 million new jobs in “manufacturing and innovation,” according to an outline provided by the campaign, which touted the “largest mobilization of public investments in procurement, infrastructure and [research and development] since the second world war.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-says-biden-plagiarized-his-buy-american-agenda

frequentflier

happy to be living
He sure was pushing unions in PA and saying how many jobs he is going to create.
Not all Americans are keen on unions (me being one of them)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
8 years in the White House, inches from the president's ear. I wonder where all these wonderful ideas were during this time frame.