Biden calls his second-in-command 'President Harris'

Hijinx

The comments... :lmao:

Good gooogamooga, if that isn't sarcasm whoever posted that is a really sick individual.

Joe Biden said this is my son, ( the smartest person I know) in whom I am well pleased, after he screwed his brother's wife, molested his niece, got Millions from an oil company and a billion from the Chinese. Not to mention a knocked up stripper he refused to pay child support to.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

Good gooogamooga, if that isn't sarcasm whoever posted that is a really sick individual.

Joe Biden said this is my son, ( the smartest person I know) in whom I am well pleased, after he screwed his brother's wife, molested his niece, got Millions from an oil company and a billion from the Chinese. Not to mention a knocked up stripper he refused to pay child support to.
The bad thing is, unless they tell you it's sarcasm, or parody, you can no longer tell for sure.

Well, except the media (aka the New York Slime); they can tell the Babylon Bee is really far right, white supremacy hiding behind satire.

Hijinx

The bad thing is, unless they tell you it's sarcasm, or parody, you can no longer tell for sure.

Well, except the media (aka the New York Slime); they can tell the Babylon Bee is really far right, white supremacy hiding behind satire.

What is the difference between Babylon Bee being far right (if they are) and using satire to hide, and the New York Slimes being far left and using the Freedom of the press to release fake news.

WingsOfGold

I highly doubt that... Marines will Always salute The President. No matter whom the are.
Jars sometimes speak their opinion. One sat on a photostat machine and sent the ass picture to Patsy Scrotum (D) Co. 20 some years ago. Even the most ate up has his limits.