Biden hasn't called DeSantis regarding Hurricane Ian

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The REAL media is reporting this. But why would DeSantis want to talk to that tard? What's Gropes gonna do, mumble in his pudding and sh*t his pants?

I think we all know that Gropes isn't in charge and can't offer any help in an emergency, and not only that but DeSantis has it under control. He's doing what he can to be prepared for a big hit, unlike dope smoking Democrat Governors who wallow around all, "Hep me! Hep! Hep!" and beg for money because they already line their pockets with their own state's budget.

Hijinx

Well. Eventually he may have to ask for Fema but until it is over there isn't much anyone can do

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Finally Speaks To DeSantis Following Backlash Over Not Reaching Out Ahead Of Hurricane

“President Biden spoke this evening with Governor DeSantis of Florida to discuss the steps the Federal government is taking to help Florida prepare for Hurricane Ian,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement. “The President and the Governor committed to continued close coordination.”

Biden had managed to find time to speak with several Florida mayors ahead of Hurricane Ian’s anticipated landfall but he had not bothered to call DeSantis (R), one of his top political opponents.

Biden held separate calls earlier in the day with Mayor Jane Castor of Tampa, Mayor Ken Welch of St. Petersburg, and Mayor Frank Hibbard of Clearwater to discuss preparations for the potential impacts from Hurricane Ian, the White House said in a statement.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden Vows Next Hurricane To Hit US Will Be Named After A Woman Of Color

WASHINGTON, D.C. — As Hurricane Ian made landfall in Florida, Biden held a press conference to criticize the hurricane naming system and vow that the next major storm will be named after a woman of color.

"Seriously! Irma? Michael? Andrew? Ian? What's with all these white names, folks?" said Biden to several of his dead acquaintances who he saw sitting in the audience. "Why can't we have a Rosa Parks hurricane? Or maybe an Oprah? For real! It's not a joke! Come on, man!"

SamSpade

Evidently he did the same with the Mississippi governor - called the mayors, ignored the governor. A Republican.

Kinnakeet

Biden Vows Next Hurricane To Hit US Will Be Named After A Woman Of Color

WASHINGTON, D.C. — As Hurricane Ian made landfall in Florida, Biden held a press conference to criticize the hurricane naming system and vow that the next major storm will be named after a woman of color.

"Seriously! Irma? Michael? Andrew? Ian? What's with all these white names, folks?" said Biden to several of his dead acquaintances who he saw sitting in the audience. "Why can't we have a Rosa Parks hurricane? Or maybe an Oprah? For real! It's not a joke! Come on, man!"

Im convinced that Biden is one of if not the dumbest person on the planet

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Im convinced that Biden is one of if not the dumbest person on the planet

That's Babylon Bee and satire, but it seems to me a few years ago the progcult was clamoring to give major storms black-ghetto names. Which is fine with me, who cares, and I'm surprised we haven't had a Hurricane Shaniqua yet. Was that just another Democrat promise to the "black community" that they didn't follow through on?