Biden jokes about running over reporter with vehicle when asked about Israel during Ford test drive

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The president was test-driving an electric truck during his visit to a Ford plant in Michigan

"Mr. President, can I ask you a quick question on Israel before you drive away since it’s so important?" the reporter asked.

"No, you can’t," Biden responded. "Not unless you get in front of the car as I step on it."

"I’m only teasing," the president added before driving off.

Imagine the :cds: :tantrum :jameo: if Trump had said it! :lmao:

Hijinx

It's an F-150 Ford Pickup .
A half ton rated vehicle designed to carry 1,000 lbs.
The battery weighs 1800 lbs. it is already over the designed capacity unless they are using Ford's 3/4 ton truck's suspension.

Clem72

It's an F-150 Ford Pickup .
A half ton rated vehicle designed to carry 1,000 lbs.
The battery weighs 1800 lbs. it is already over the designed capacity unless they are using Ford's 3/4 ton truck's suspension.

Damn, if only their engineers had consulted with you they could have avoided such an obvious pitfall.

Hijinx

Damn, if only their engineers had consulted with you they could have avoided such an obvious pitfall.

I only stated the obvious, the engineers probably figured that in and did exactly what i suggested in that post.
The one they showed Biden drivi9ng had 2 steering wheels so Biden didn't have to steer it.

PJay

Here is what actually happened yesterday