Biden wastes no time in overturning Trump brokered Middle East peace

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Former Vice President Mike Pence is taking President Biden to task over his handling of the escalating conflict between Israel and Hamas — blasting the commander-in-chief’s foreign policy “weakness” as the reason for the violence.

The ex-VP offered the scathing criticism in an op-ed published Monday evening by the National Review, highlighting how “[t]he Trump-Pence administration opened the door to a future of peace in the Middle East founded on our strong and unwavering commitment to the state of Israel.”

Pence wrote that Biden and Democrats’ lackluster support for Israel “emboldened our enemies” in the region, adding that ambiguity has left other nations with the view that the US may not react to violence against the Jewish state.

“But now, President Biden has sent the world a profoundly different message. Instead of seeking peace through strength, he has invited violence through weakness.”

The former vice president went on to slam Biden for restoring over $200 million in aid to the Palestinians, taking the Iran-backed Houthis off the designated terror group list and trying to rejoin the Iran nuclear deal.

Mike Pence slams Biden's foreign policy in scathing op-ed (nypost.com)

Hijinx

He need to be slammed. A body slam from Hulk Hogan would work best.
This stupid baskard is going to end up getting us in a war with a military that isn't half ready.

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He need to be slammed. A body slam from Hulk Hogan would work best.
This stupid baskard is going to end up getting us in a war with a military that isn't half ready.
Shhh..let it ride....this is exactly the outcome I predicted and prepared for. Easy..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mike Pence can french kiss my butt. He wants us to forget that he sold Trump out and disgraced himself by blathering about Biden and I really couldn't care less about his "scathing" whatever. He's just as bad as Biden and in cahoots with them. I love how he makes a point to call it the "Trump Pence" administration. "See me being a part of Trump's success???"

He thinks he might have a career in government after his treachery but he is sadly mistaken.