Big 8 Pointer Down Tonight !

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
I saw a really nice 8 pointer on the side of Indian Bridge Road Tuesday morning. Probably 18" wide and the G2's were around 10" tall. Had fairly good mass too. It was really a shame to see it blowed up on the side of the road.

My friends hubby got a 13 pointer in St Marys...23" spread between the antlers..a GIANT. I will ask if I can post a picture of him..

Now I understand why the azz that lived across the street from where I hit mine came out with a measuring tape.....he measured and went right back into his house, what made me mad was he never even bothered to ask me or the other lady involved if we were ok :ohwell:

Needless to say, the deer was not there when I came back through after work.....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Now I understand why the azz that lived across the street from where I hit mine came out with a measuring tape.....he measured and went right back into his house, what made me mad was he never even bothered to ask me or the other lady involved if we were ok :ohwell:

Needless to say, the deer was not there when I came back through after work.....

WTF are you talking about..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

Attachments

• 1203091709.jpg
    1203091709.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 110