Big Beach Bag

lovinmaryland

I'm looking for a large beach bag. Something that can hold several large beach towels, sun care products, speakers, :blahblah:

I've checked Target, Walmart, and tried searching on line but haven't been able to come up w/ something that is a large good quality bag. Any suggestions?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm looking for a large beach bag. Something that can hold several large beach towels, sun care products, speakers, :blahblah:

I've checked Target, Walmart, and tried searching on line but haven't been able to come up w/ something that is a large good quality bag. Any suggestions?

Oh! Those big canvas totes from LL Bean or other similar companies are perfect and they come in big sizes

KDENISE977

31 makes some pretty big ones too :yay:

wittykitty

I usually use my LL Bean tote as other have mentioned. If you want something larger, check Pink Beach in Wildewood. They have some really big bags that I thought would be perfect if I were taking a family to the beach.

Bann

PREMO Member
I like mine beause it is a very thick canvas and can hold up to wear and tear. :yay:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
This sounds kind of strange considering there is nothing in the world I love more than an excuse to buy a big tote bag....but marshalls has HUGE shopping totes (their version of the reusable shopping bag) made of thick plastic. I've been using those for beach/picnics/taking food to peoples houses etc lately. They are large, fit a ton of stuff and at 99 cents I grabbed several and can toss if it gets worn. the sand shakes right out of it and are waterproof if stuff spills or it gets wet.

lovinmaryland

31 makes some pretty big ones too :yay:
That is what I ended up going w/. I liked the LL Bean bags but their largest one was still smaller than the 31 bag and more $$$.
This sounds kind of strange considering there is nothing in the world I love more than an excuse to buy a big tote bag....but marshalls has HUGE shopping totes (their version of the reusable shopping bag) made of thick plastic. I've been using those for beach/picnics/taking food to peoples houses etc lately. They are large, fit a ton of stuff and at 99 cents I grabbed several and can toss if it gets worn. the sand shakes right out of it and are waterproof if stuff spills or it gets wet.
I have those also but the straps aren't very long and when I fill it w/ all my junk it is kind of a pain to haul around.

Bann

PREMO Member
That is what I ended up going w/. I liked the LL Bean bags but their largest one was still smaller than the 31 bag and more $$$.

I have those also but the straps aren't very long and when I fill it w/ all my junk it is kind of a pain to haul around.

What's 31?