Big Beach Bag

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
So from looking at the 31 catalog online, you still have to have a party to buy the products - or is there something I'm missing? :confused:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
So from looking at the 31 catalog online, you still have to have a party to buy the products - or is there something I'm missing? :confused:

I buy online and have never attended a party. On the website it asks if you have a consultant and if not it'll find you one and then you place your order and you get sent the product. Most of the sales consultants seem to have an "open" online party each month. I've never received spam nor been contacted about hosting a party.

Bann

PREMO Member
I buy online and have never attended a party. On the website it asks if you have a consultant and if not it'll find you one and then you place your order and you get sent the product. Most of the sales consultants seem to have an "open" online party each month. I've never received spam nor been contacted about hosting a party.

Ahhh, okay! I didn't click the link or anything, just wondered. In the past, I have been a home/party direct sales person (Rainbow, Princess House, Home Interiors & Gifts) and they never did the online options. Good to know that option is there for some of them now. :yay:

SoMDGirl42

That is what I ended up going w/. I liked the LL Bean bags but their largest one was still smaller than the 31 bag and more $$$.

I just ordered my 3rd one. I used the large tote this past weekend for the pool and it was great! Love it. Ordered the matching thermal bag so I can pack some drinks to take with us next time. They had a really cute flip flop bag as a special last month, only $10 with a $35 order. Friend placed an order and got the large tote for 10 bucks and still had $18 towards a second bag. My thermal bag was $18, so I got the flip flop tote for $10! Score!

lovinmaryland

This is the one I have and I love it. It was a gift about 8 years ago and I have taken it everywhere. It holds a ton of stuff and it is durable as heck.

Mine is the extra-large one, which is about $40.00 before personalization.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/33381?feat=canvas tote bag-SR0&page=boat-and-tote-bag-open-top
That is the one I looked at and was about to order when my cousin text me about 31. I'm not really into bags, totes, cubby's, etc... so I never would have thought of them. I ended up getting the large utility tote. It was $5 less than the LL Bean one and a little bit bigger. I'm hoping that the quality is as nice as LL Bean stuff.
I just ordered my 3rd one. I used the large tote this past weekend for the pool and it was great! Love it. Ordered the matching thermal bag so I can pack some drinks to take with us next time. They had a really cute flip flop bag as a special last month, only $10 with a $35 order. Friend placed an order and got the large tote for 10 bucks and still had $18 towards a second bag. My thermal bag was $18, so I got the flip flop tote for $10! Score!
I was torn between the flip flop pattern and the bubble pattern. I played around w/ different color embrodiary before I ended up deciding on the bubble pattern. Hopefully the bag is worth the $$$ I'm still having a little inside :cds: that I paid $35 for a beach bag!!

Bann

PREMO Member
That is the one I looked at and was about to order when my cousin text me about 31. I'm not really into bags, totes, cubby's, etc... so I never would have thought of them. I ended up getting the large utility tote. It was $5 less than the LL Bean one and a little bit bigger. I'm hoping that the quality is as nice as LL Bean
:yay:
Let us know - that bag of mine is as durable as the day is long. It's been thru umpteen washing and dryings. The description says the 24oz canvass can hold up to 500lbs. I am unlikely ever going to know if that is true, though. :killingme

NextJen

Raisin cane
I have no real input as to what sort of bag you should purchase, it's just that the alliteration of "Big Beach Bag by Bann" sitting on the forum page as the title to this thread was funny and I thought I would point it out.

*I'm weird like that*