Big hair, polyester,terrible acting, Oooo la la

Who was the hottest Angel form the 70's?

• Total voters

Pete

Repete
So I wasted 5 hours of my life watching a Charlie's Angels-a-thon. I don't know......well strike that, I kinda know why but I digress. 70's TV was pretty damn horrible in retrospect but I have been mesmerized at the first prime time hour long T&A extravaganza. During this drool inducing trek through memory lane I have been trying hard to decide which one was the hottest.

A touch of realism, you know all of the Angels are in their mid 60's now?

Poll to follow but I only included the 5 main Angels from the late 70's, early 80's. I left out Shelly Hack because she was just so friggin terrible she taints the other 5.

Pete

Repete
Come to think of it I should have not included Tanya Roberts either, terrible actress but at least she was hot.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
You just HAD to go & mention how old they are now, didn't you? :smack:

Way to drag us all out of our illusions that we're forever young... :smack:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Farrah was the queen, no contest. Second for me was Sabrina, because she was the smart one.

Pete

Repete
I have to go with.........damn it I can't decide. :banghead:

Those high waisted polyester britches made them all look like thay had asses 2 feet long. :lol:

Pete

Repete
Jaclyn Smith with a big lead, understandable she is gorgeous. Neck and neck for #2 between Fawcett and Ladd. I had to go with Ladd, she was just too damn hot.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Jaclyn Smith with a big lead, understandable she is gorgeous. Neck and neck for #2 between Fawcett and Ladd. I had to go with Ladd, she was just too damn hot.
I always liked this poster, it helped me through puberty.

Attachments

• cl.jpg
    cl.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 81

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, I never really got the attraction to Jaclyn Smith. She was who all the boys were hot for back in the day, but I never thought of her as attractive. Her character was a bone head, she's not particularly beautiful - she's just kind of there and not really defined. A mannequin with big hair and lots of makeup.

Jill, on the other hand, was athletic, sporty cute, great hair and smile, perky and fun. Sabrina was intelligent, the leader of the group, sexy knowing smirk. But Kelly was just...there, with no real personality.

Kris was a thumb sucking baby idiot who brought nothing to the table. And I can't remember much of Tanya or Shelley's characters because by then I'd stopped watching.

As a 13 or so year old, I wanted to BE either Farrah or Kate - Kris and Kelly were the girls I sneered at.