Big Sexy Hair

nana

Nana
Found and used Big Sexy Hair for the first time at a hair show in New York a few years back the whole line is fantastic. I have used it for years. Bed Head has some good products too.

I just went to Baltimore over the weekend and the show there was more ethnic than we had thought it would be but that being said I did buy a shampoo, conditioner and detangler from a line called Diva by Cindy and it is awesome.
My daugher is a hairdresser so it takes alot to impress me. I use the high end products because I get them from her and I like try new things all the time. I have thick hair so it can be hard to manage at times.This is one product that I will recommend you can check it out at www.divabycindy.com

kelb

art imitating life
Found and used Big Sexy Hair for the first time at a hair show in New York a few years back the whole line is fantastic. I have used it for years. Bed Head has some good products too.

I just went to Baltimore over the weekend and the show there was more ethnic than we had thought it would be but that being said I did buy a shampoo, conditioner and detangler from a line called Diva by Cindy and it is awesome.
My daugher is a hairdresser so it takes alot to impress me. I use the high end products because I get them from her and I like try new things all the time. I have thick hair so it can be hard to manage at times.This is one product that I will recommend you can check it out at www.divabycindy.com

I like bed head too. Pantene is a really good line if you can't afford 20.00 for a bottle of hairspray

C

CalvertNewbie

I've never used the shampoo/conditioner but the hairspray is awesome!

I agree. The hairspray is really great, you don't need much of it. So even though it's a little pricier than some other products, one can lasts a long time for me. So far, it's the best hairspray I've found and I've been using hairspray for a LONG time. :lmao:

I like the bed head leave in conditioner.

kvj21075

Meow
i bought some hair product, its suppose to make your hair longer and thicker (yeh yeh i know im a sucker) and well, believe it or not, it did NOT make my hair longer or thicker, BUT i love using it just as a product for my hair, it keeps all the frizz down, works great when i blow dry it or straighten it, AND (my favorite) it doesnt make my hair sticky, hard, or oily looking!

i bought some hair product, its suppose to make your hair longer and thicker (yeh yeh i know im a sucker) and well, believe it or not, it did NOT make my hair longer or thicker, BUT i love using it just as a product for my hair, it keeps all the frizz down, works great when i blow dry it or straighten it, AND (my favorite) it doesnt make my hair sticky, hard, or oily looking!

Lovely, what's it called?

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/488; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

kvj21075 said:
its at home in a white and pink tub,lol, i will take a look at it tonight :yay:

Wow call CNN, you had a perfect opportunity to be perverted and you didn't.

Last edited: