Big Thanks to Loper and Rack'm!

Giddy up!

Everyone should thank Loper and Rack'm on there outstanding job taking pictures at sundays show..I personally want to say thank you for helping out and taking your sunday to spend at the show! Your pics are fantastic as always! And if anyone out there is looking for a photographer you can find two of the best right here! Loper and Rack'm..big :huggy: from Giddy!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Those pics were great guys!! If my kidlets were riding I would definately be buying some.:yay: It was a nice day yesterday, but being out in the sun like you two were I'm sure it got a little hot.

Loper

Animal Poor!
:worthless

:lmao: So, Thank God for Loper and Rack'm

I haven't gone through all mine yet so I haven't posted any but here's one I'm sure devinej won't mind me posting. I'll let everyone know when mine are up on the website.

Attachments

• IMG_3664.jpg
    IMG_3664.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 104

Loper

Animal Poor!
Everyone should thank Loper and Rack'm on there outstanding job taking pictures at sundays show..I personally want to say thank you for helping out and taking your sunday to spend at the show! Your pics are fantastic as always! And if anyone out there is looking for a photographer you can find two of the best right here! Loper and Rack'm..big :huggy: from Giddy!

I'll put all the pics for your friend on a cd and you can stop by and get it when it's ready... :howdy:

rack'm

Jaded
Just a heads up...........

If you buy the pictures off of the site that I have my pictures on, I DO NOT get a cent of that money :frown:

If you would like to actually buy some pictures from me, let me know what picture # you want to buy and I'll print it out for you and we can go that route.

I will be getting my page finished very soon!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
If you buy the pictures off of the site that I have my pictures on, I DO NOT get a cent of that money :frown:

If you would like to actually buy some pictures from me, let me know what picture # you want to buy and I'll print it out for you and we can go that route.

That sucks..

FrmGrl

Get some!

Now you tell me!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
I haven't gone through all mine yet so I haven't posted any but here's one I'm sure devinej won't mind me posting. I'll let everyone know when mine are up on the website.

Thats my girl!!! Yeah DevineJ!! You guys did great. Loper, wheres the boy??