Big Thanks to Loper and Rack'm!

IntegritysDream

Rack'm, i like the one pic you got of the brat and i where he actully was trotting and not having a break down for the 3 seconds hed act right hahahahaha! ill have to look again and get the pic #

Loper

Animal Poor!
If you buy the pictures off of the site that I have my pictures on, I DO NOT get a cent of that money :frown:

If you would like to actually buy some pictures from me, let me know what picture # you want to buy and I'll print it out for you and we can go that route.

I will be getting my page finished very soon!!

:smack: you should have posted that first...

Loper

Animal Poor!
Thats my girl!!! Yeah DevineJ!! You guys did great. Loper, wheres the boy??

I'm working on it... :whistle: takes me a bit... I've got to work my real full time job and then take care of my horses.. but crashpupty absolutely loves him... he was mad and said "you should have called me to let me know he was there"
So we'll have to make a special date to come over to your house so he can meet him... :lmao:

devinej

nice shot Loper!

nope, she not my horse, and um, in that pictures she does look rather cute. however....i'll let frmgrl tell you the rest haha

devinej

hmm perhaps we could get a photoshop pro to put in some extra jump height on that pic....as she's jumping a 4ft cross rail haha

FrmGrl

Get some!
hmm perhaps we could get a photoshop pro to put in some extra jump height on that pic....as she's jumping a 4ft cross rail haha
Your a mess..You do make her look like a nice, sane horse. Look even her ears are up!! Next time try 2'6":killingme

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Thats my girl!!! Yeah DevineJ!! You guys did great. Loper, wheres the boy??

FrmGrl I told you she got her knees up really nice!!!

Devine you did a great job with the wild bay mare yesterday!!:howdy:

The Big Grey girl looked pretty good too. Sadie she is going to be a nice one.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
If you buy the pictures off of the site that I have my pictures on, I DO NOT get a cent of that money :frown:

If you would like to actually buy some pictures from me, let me know what picture # you want to buy and I'll print it out for you and we can go that route.

I will be getting my page finished very soon!!

You should get a smugmug account.... The ultimate in photo sharing. Online photo albums, photo sharing, photo hosting and photo storage. - powered by SmugMug
And, if you want $5 off you can use my referral code F9TPNYjqI2sCM or my e-mail address phyxiusp @ phyxiusphotos . com (no spaces).