Bill Clinton and Obama...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If he couldn't sell his own wife's Socialized medicine plan, how is he going to sell Obama's?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If he couldn't sell his own wife's Socialized medicine plan, how is he going to sell Obama's?

Who cares? This is on the verge of turning into farce.

The two biggest narcissists on the planet coming together, like some sort of perverted super hero's? The clips of Bubba saying we're all gonna die back in '93 if health care wasn't socialized then and there then the economy doing just fine? You can't make this up!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Obama gets the blacks, slick Willy gets all the women..

No matter how you slice it, that's a majority.

Granted these women are weak, and feeble minded, but they LOVE him..

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Obama gets the blacks, slick Willy gets all the women..

No matter how you slice it, that's a majority.

Granted these women are weak, and feeble minded, but they LOVE him..

Then, how did Slick Willie land Hillary? She does not appear weak nor feebleminded, well not yet, it seems! :lmao:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Then, how did Slick Willie land Hillary? She does not appear weak nor feebleminded, well not yet, it seems! :lmao:

Ummmm.

Attachments

• Bill and Hill in college.jpg
    Bill and Hill in college.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Hillary16.jpg
    Hillary16.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 59

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Her taking the SOS job and letting herself get used as a throw rug kind of flies in the face of what you are saying.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Momma Rodham could never understand why Hillary had so much TMJ problems while in college.

On a side note, you have to wonder if both Hillary and Slick Willie are destined to enter the Hall of Fame?

Steve

Enjoying life!
On a side note, you have to wonder if both Hillary and Slick Willie are destined to enter the Hall of Fame?

Hillary hates Bill; and Bill does what he wants as former POTUS. This is Bill getting back at the GOP and at Hillary after nearly a decade of anonimity.

Bill spoke with Kim Jong-il to release the two Asian-descent journalists, and succeeded, as a slight to the current SoS and the POTUS. He succeeded; what else can you say?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Obama is bringing in Bubba to sell the health insurance plan. :lol:

This just gets more better and more better. :popcorn:

Here is how Bill could help, instead of Obama and the far lefts plan on covering abortion under government funded health care. He could help by promoting abstinence and use his Cigars to properly demonstrate how to put a freakin condom on. Last I heard out of Obama's mouth was that cost can be saved by preventative health care practices. Wrap yo sh*t with the blue pill homies!!! :coffee:

C

czygvtwkr

I don't think these two can co-exist, their ego's are just too big.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Hell, maybe they feed off of each other.

Consciously, or subconsciously, they appear to have this drive to outdo one another in their political careers.

Rivalry - is that it?

Steve

Enjoying life!
Hell, maybe they feed off of each other.

Consciously, or subconsciously, they appear to have this drive to outdo one another in their political careers.

Rivalry - is that it?

That's exactly it. Pair two self-centered, egoists together, and you get the public circus you have with these two.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
That's exactly it. Pair two self-centered, egoists together, and you get the public circus you have with these two.

It's sure one heck of a way to get it on; I heard Willie was an avid cigar enthusiast, during his stay in the Oval Office. I don't guess that helped matters at home with his honey. :lol: