Bitless Bridles?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
Thanks Paso, but I know that. I can get it when I'm on their back. I'm looking for those reins to use when round penning, to maintain flexion. I want to hook them over the horn, and to move them shorter in increments to get what i want. I could use a surcingle, but I'd rather use the reins connected to the bit. Know where i can get a set?

Yeah I use a set up like that all the time...you don't have to have rubber..Just tie the reins where you want..I can show you..I do Rogers either between his legs or to the first big D on the girth....On the gaited I would go higher as you have indicated...just do it slow...remember a trainer that is VERY well known...and charges $700 month way back when...

Well you know why Roger is blind in one eye right? Yep tied (like you are describing) and flipped..so he has a detached retina due to trama...so do it little by little to avoid fight..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:faint: poor roger.

Do they use them to develop headset too? There is another trainer who has used a set with hoses on the ends lie Mingiz said.

Anyone have a surcingle they want to get rid of??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
:faint: poor roger.

Do they use them to develop headset too? There is another trainer who has used a set with hoses on the ends lie Mingiz said.

Anyone have a surcingle they want to get rid of??

I just sold my extra one on ebay..I still use my other one when I lunge Roger. I wil look around..most of that stuff is pretty cheap if you look on ebay..I had to have more Ds added to my syrcingle as I like to tie LOW.