Bitter gunman, 38, who shot five dead in the Capital Gazette newsroom

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
  • Five people are dead after a gunman opened fire Maryland's Capital Gazette newsroom on Thursday
  • Police responded within 60 seconds to reports of an active shooter at the newsroom at about 2.40pm
  • The suspect, identified as Jarrod W. Ramos, 38, was taken into custody following the shooting
  • Police say newspaper had received threats on social media prior to the deadly shooting
  • Ramos had unsuccessfully sued the newspaper and one of its former reporters in 2013 for defamation
  • Police sources said the gunman purposely damaged his fingertips so investigators couldn't fingerprint him
  • Authorities said they recovered a shotgun and what they thought to be an explosive device from the scene
  • The five victims are: Wendi Winters, Rebecca Smith, Robert Hiaasen, Gerald Fischman and John McNamara
  • Phil Davis, a court and crime reporter for the Gazette, said the gunman had shot through the glass door of the offices and then opened fire on the newspaper employees
  • Intern Anthony Messenger sounded the alarm tweeting at 2.43pm: 'Active shooter, please help us'

Pictured: Bitter gunman, 38, who shot five dead in the Capital Gazette newsroom, after he sued the paper and harassed staff over 2011 article that exposed him for Facebook stalking a woman

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I watched all 5 leftist channels and Fox as reporters tried desperately to lead it toward being an "Assault Weapon" only to have their hopes and dreams dashed on the rocks of a common fudd shotgun.

SamSpade

I watched all 5 leftist channels and Fox as reporters tried desperately to lead it toward being an "Assault Weapon" only to have their hopes and dreams dashed on the rocks of a common fudd shotgun.

The very gun Biden himself recommended to get - to use in a non-lethal manner.
Yeah.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yeah.

Unless they want to be cared for by the state and reside in a 7'x9' cell with Bubba and Deontay they not follow the Biden Doctrine and shoot through the door.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yeah.

As time goes on, we learn that it doesn't matter the weapon. If someone wants to kill a bunch people, with good planning, they will accomplish their mission. Anti-gun people are focusing on the wrong thing - the tool. Why is it so hard for anti-gun liberals to get this?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yeah.

Biden quote.jpg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
As time goes on, we learn that it doesn't matter the weapon. If someone wants to kill a bunch people, with good planning, they will accomplish their mission. Anti-gun people are focusing on the wrong thing - the tool. Why is it so hard for anti-gun liberals to get this?

Everything is examined through the roller-coaster of their emotions.

Without meds they are incapable of seeing clearly.

transporter

How predictable...

White guy with gun kills multiple people---scream about 2a rights. Ignore how the perp got the gun...focus on the mentally challenged aspect...offer no remedies to keep guns out of the hands of a mentally unstable person in order to reduce the likelihood of this happening again...just deflect attention away from the fact that it was another white guy with a gun killing lots of people.

Brown guy with gun kills multiple people---scream about immigration. Focus on the religion of the person...focus on the skin color...scream for more guns in the hands of more unqualified and unstable people...scream for bombs to fall on some sh!thole country. Offer no other thoughts or solutions to reduce the potential for the event to happen again.

In summation, just deflect...just confuse...and just sit back and watch the actual carnage continue.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ignore how the perp got the gun...

He bought it. :shrug:

EDIT: And let's not forget this happened in MD. O'Malley's gun control laws were supposed to stop this sort of thing. GUN CONTROL Trans! Exactly what you want. It really fixed things didn't it?

Last edited:

Hijinx

How predictable...

White guy with gun kills multiple people---scream about 2a rights. Ignore how the perp got the gun...focus on the mentally challenged aspect...offer no remedies to keep guns out of the hands of a mentally unstable person in order to reduce the likelihood of this happening again...just deflect attention away from the fact that it was another white guy with a gun killing lots of people.

Brown guy with gun kills multiple people---scream about immigration. Focus on the religion of the person...focus on the skin color...scream for more guns in the hands of more unqualified and unstable people...scream for bombs to fall on some sh!thole country. Offer no other thoughts or solutions to reduce the potential for the event to happen again.

In summation, just deflect...just confuse...and just sit back and watch the actual carnage continue.

And what would be your brilliant solution.?

I forgot you won't be back to this thread.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How predictable...

White guy with gun kills multiple people

6775 [average] people died yesterday :shrug:

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying ....

:blahblah:

Brown guy with gun kills multiple people --- scream about immigration. Focus on the religion of the person

did the Brown Person Kill because his Religion told him fags are bad ? instead of being a pissed off white guy that lost a law suit

Last edited:

SamSpade

How predictable...

White guy with gun kills multiple people---.

Pardon my French but you're an ####### (Ferris Bueller notwithstanding).

You do realize that with virtually EVERY GUN CONTROL the left has ever proposed - it would NOT HAVE STOPPED this man.
I don't even own a gun, and I am perfectly aware that in Maryland, you don't need a permit or registration for a shotgun or rifle.
Most places in this country, you can go right down to the store and pick one up.

It's the gun our previous VP suggested people use instead of buying an AR-15, which he said you didn't "need".

Now they'll probably start abridging the use of shotguns and rifles - just like they did in England - with KNIVES.

And the reason this is so stupid is, if you outlaw guns, they use knives - outlaw knives, they use their cars.
Outlaw their cars they'll use high-powered slingshots or hand-made explosives.

I don't know what will put an end to it - except that unless people HAVE guns somewhere, no one can stop them.

I do know what contributes to it - constant animosity to people you don't know but disagree with. Something you are making a big effort
at worsening. Let me put it this way - if by some quirk, someone should publish your name, address and phone on here - would
you worry that someone might attack you? Why might that be?

If you want peace - prepare for war, as the saying goes - but you first must MAKE the peace.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Pardon my French but you're an ####### (Ferris Bueller notwithstanding).

You do realize that with virtually EVERY GUN CONTROL the left has ever proposed - it would NOT HAVE STOPPED this man.
I don't even own a gun, and I am perfectly aware that in Maryland, you don't need a permit or registration for a shotgun or rifle.
Most places in this country, you can go right down to the store and pick one up.

It's the gun our previous VP suggested people use instead of buying an AR-15, which he said you didn't "need".

Now they'll probably start abridging the use of shotguns and rifles - just like they did in England - with KNIVES.

And the reason this is so stupid is, if you outlaw guns, they use knives - outlaw knives, they use their cars.
Outlaw their cars they'll use high-powered slingshots or hand-made explosives.

I don't know what will put an end to it - except that unless people HAVE guns somewhere, no one can stop them.

I do know what contributes to it - constant animosity to people you don't know but disagree with. Something you are making a big effort
at worsening. Let me put it this way - if by some quirk, someone should publish your name, address and phone on here - would
you worry that someone might attack you? Why might that be?

If you want peace - prepare for war, as the saying goes - but you first must MAKE the peace.

:clap: