Black Eyed Susan Trio Show

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Holy crap, you're good! Thanks!!! :love:

How was the show today?

Thanks, I can sometimes pretend to be a graphic artist. :lmao:

Show was hot and super sunny today. I've got TONS of pictures from the jumpers to go through and upload, but I'm working 11 hour days all next week and I have no idea when I'll be able to get them uploaded. Grrr.

Duckz

Thanks, I can sometimes pretend to be a graphic artist. :lmao:

Show was hot and super sunny today. I've got TONS of pictures from the jumpers to go through and upload, but I'm working 11 hour days all next week and I have no idea when I'll be able to get them uploaded. Grrr.

Hey, I'm impressed! LOL :killingme I'm definitely going to order that one, the jumping one, and a canter one. And then I'll be broke :nomoney:

11 hour days??? :faint:

Duckz

WHOA!!! I just noticed...Phyxius also cleaned up the poop and cleaned Lincoln's stocking while she removed the porta-potty. NICE!

While you're transporting Sparks to the indoor, can you send me and Lincoln to the 2012 Olympics?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Hey, I'm impressed! LOL :killingme I'm definitely going to order that one, the jumping one, and a canter one. And then I'll be broke :nomoney:

11 hour days??? :faint:

:killingme It took me a little over an hour and my clicker finger is tired now. :killingme

I hate :nomoney: and I have a vacation coming up in October so I'm scrimping like crazy. :)

You're my favoritest! ( :eyebrow: I know that's not a word...I made it up.:evil:) Hmmm, can you tell that I'm tired? I'm way too happy using emoticons, smilies, whatever they're called.

*ETA-
Oh and yeah, the 11 hour days (with no breaks) because my coworker will be on vacation so I'm all by myself and...I get to work 4.5 hours on Saturday. Helllllo overtime, woop!

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
D@mn!!! That's cool!!!

Now, can you make my jump 3'6" and put me in the indoor at Cap Challenge please? :diva:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Haha, thanks!!

I can, but it would take a HECK of a lot longer than an hour and it'd probably look like crap. :lmao: I could actually make you jump one of the grand prix jumps from Capital Challenge if you'd like. HAHA

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
WHOA!!! I just noticed...Phyxius also cleaned up the poop and cleaned Lincoln's stocking while she removed the porta-potty. NICE!
Yeah man, one stop shopping!!
While you're transporting Sparks to the indoor, can you send me and Lincoln to the 2012 Olympics?

Hmmm, can't do that...but I could send you to Rolex Kentucky...or World Cup in Vegas!

Duckz

Jeez, you couldn't add some hoof polish :eyebrow: GREAT JOB :biggrin:

Now what kind of OCD hunter rider would I be if Lincoln's hooves didn't already have three layers of polish?? :whistle:

Braids would be nice though...and I'd like to be looking straight ahead instead of at his mohawk mane. Phyx can do ANYTHING :biggrin:

Duckz

PS. What happened to the picture of me trying to push Lincoln towards the bleachers so I could get on?? If you're going to take embarrassing pictures, you might as well post them :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Now what kind of OCD hunter rider would I be if Lincoln's hooves didn't already have three layers of polish?? :whistle:

Braids would be nice though...and I'd like to be looking straight ahead instead of at his mohawk mane. Phyx can do ANYTHING :biggrin:

I almost forgot my two favorite shots from Saturday...PMing you a link, you can post them if you want. :popcorn: I love them!