Black History in St. Mary's County...

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:
Black History is American History and it goes all year long.

I couldn't agree more.

This is why I disagree with singling out a specific "Black History Month". It's unfair and and propagates racial division.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

Toxick said:
I couldn't agree more.

This is why I disagree with singling out a specific "Black History Month". It's unfair and and propagates racial division.
:coffee: You would be correct if our society actually did that, but the dominating white majority do mostly only press their own version of history and leave the other versions out. Just look at the post #4 between our 2 post here on this thread and see the reality.

Thus I still support having a Black History Month but including it in the whole year too.

:coffee: -------------------------- :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
Im afraid that I can not support anything that is designed specifically for the blacks. Americans yes, blacks no.

if they have such a crises in who they are that they must call themselves african Americans, then perhaps they should catch the next plane out and fly their butts back to africa where they think they belong.

And while we are at it jpc, how about you go with them as the tour guide?
I can donate some cash for your one way ticket.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
JPC said:
:howdy: Some people think that having "Black History Month" is not right because Black History is all year long.
Quoted from chapter 7 of the Democrat Election Handbook, "How to Suck up to the black vote"

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

2ndAmendment said:
I'll contribute.
:coffee: It really would not be a contribution if I were the tour guide.