Black History Month, in SMC.

J

JPC, Sr.

:yay: Here is reccommended that people read the book titled;
"The Autobiography of Malcolm X", it is a very inspirational book and story.

:elaine: Many people have only heard of the great muslim leader of Malcolm X but it is much better to find out the truth for one self and not to believe everything that is said.

Malcolm X had many followers and admirers and he still is a powerful influence on many people today and the book "The autobiography of Malcolm X" shows why he was a great muslim and a brillient man too.

Black History is American history.

Black History Month Info Please.

And this link too,

United Committee for the Afro-American Contribution in St. Mary's County.

:whistle: ------------------------ :eyebrow:

Dede

Go Jeff Gordon
Where is White History Month???? Where is Indian History Month?????? and so on.........

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Dede said:
Where is White History Month???? Where is Indian History Month?????? and so on.........

:howdy: DeDe I am from Penna too.
And I assume from your post you are Native American
I come from Iroquois....Oswego

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
river rat said:
If there is or was a Native American History month...I think it should be October
Since the 1990s the proclomation designating Native American Heritage Month has been for the month of November.

willie

Here is reccommended that people read the book titled;

Good work JPC, this will really pull in the votes for you.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You should state your support for Farrakhan while you're at it, you'd be sure to win then.

OH, and provide evidence of the US Governemnt blowing up the Levees in New Orleans.. and how the Holocaust is a work of fiction. You're on a roll, don't stop now!!

bcp

In My Opinion
And after reading the MalcomX, "kill awll da whites peoples" book, I highly suggest moving on to the Timothy McVeigh story.
I think they can both be found in the Modern terrorists section of the library.
Well rounded reading can never be underestimated.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
So I suppose using the public library, means you have to promote reading?

I mean we know YOU don't read, so it must be a library rule.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I had to do a book report on him back in middle school...all I remember is reading the first line or 2, and throwing the book in the trash and turning on the tube....he's just another kill whitey kinda guy...it half a$$ shows so in the movie ALI ..... :loser:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
willie said:
If you're trying to unseat Marion Barry, this might work.

LOL, he still needs a little work I think, maybe he should trying smoking crack with a whowa from Rose's, ingnore filing your taxes this year, tell your son to make a tussel with St. Mary's finest after leading them on a high speed chase. And then JPC, you might have a chance......

ylexot

Super Genius
I'd much rather have a Founding Fathers History Month. They don't teach nearly enough about them and what they did.

nomoney

JPC said:
:yay: Here is reccommended that people read the book titled;

:elaine: Many people have only heard of the great muslim leader of Malcolm X but it is much better to find out the truth for one self and not to believe everything that is said.

Malcolm X had many followers and admirers and he still is a powerful influence on many people today and the book "The autobiography of Malcolm X" shows why he was a great muslim and a brillient man too.

Black History is American history.

Black History Month Info Please.

And this link too,

United Committee for the Afro-American Contribution in St. Mary's County.

:whistle: ------------------------ :eyebrow:
well I can't read it if you still have it checked out. :duuuuh: When are you planning on turning it back in?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
harleygirl said:
:thewave: The sad part about it is he would still get re-elected once he got out of jail.

Who else will buy community crack for them up there if he's not re-elected and gettin paid what they do :shrug: