Black Panthers trying to block white voters in PA

LateApex

You stated "Move along...nothing to see here..." - which implied you think the act of the false accusation of a girl getting a "B" carved into her forehead(which intimidated NO ONE from going into a polling place) cancels out the act of some Black Panther wingnuts (which DID intimidate some people from entering the polling place).

:smack:

No what I said implied - and said - is that there are ignorant people everywhere in the world.

I used another specific instance to point out how idiotic some of these people act. Neither of them furthered their cause.

Plain and simple.

I said to move along because that's all that was here.

Ignorant people - doing ignorant stuff...

Go G-Men

and I thought only Texas had the KKK.

What the hell did the KKK have to do with any of this. Being concerned with what is now coming down the pipe and taking what some would see as appropriate steps to protect one self and their family would not be the same...

Go G-Men

So your point is there are ignorant people in the world?

What are your thoughts on the girl who said that she was attacked and had the letter 'B' carved into her face? She alledged (and was later found out to be a liar) that the attackers yelled profanities at her and told her they were doing it for Obama.

Care to tell us your thoughts on that?

Oh wait.

There's ignorant people in the world.

Move along... Nothing to see here...

You never in the quote above say anything other than the 2 events were in some way similar and then only later did you mention that the actions of the black panthers were wrong.

Your words in writing!!!

LateApex

You never in the quote above say anything other than the 2 events were in some way similar and then only later did you mention that the actions of the black panthers were wrong.

Your words in writing!!!

Please follow very carefully...

So your point is there are ignorant people in the world?

Using the term ignorant, as pertaining to the two events, conveys what I mean quite clearly.

They were both ignorant acts.

Do you not understand?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Please follow very carefully...

Using the term ignorant, as pertaining to the two events, conveys what I mean quite clearly.

They were both ignorant acts.

Do you not understand?

I believe what he's saying is they don't compare as one is a cry for help, and the other is a denial of someone's constitutional rights. I could be wrong.:shrug:

I do agree the chick was ignorant.

NOW, WHERE’S MY “TAX BREAK“?:tantrum