Black powder...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...our thanksgiving was an awesome gun fest!

Shot my first real black powder, percussion caps, loose powder, wadding and .50 round balls of lead ram rodded in! We had TWO of them.

Also, several 9mm pistols, shotguns from 20 to 12 including a new Bennelli 12 all plastic job shooting 3" mags that hurt my shoulder which is saying something. a Hi Power in .40, some .22's, .32 and .25 pistols and...

460 SW with a scope. KABOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM Ported. 40 grains, IIRC. Put out a fireball the size of a basketball and I swear I dislocated my right eye on the first shot with the vacuum it created. Felt like I got punched in the heart. WOW

I got to use my new NRA mad teaching skills with 16 shooters, mostly all noobs, then, us regulars, once the noobs got bored, just opened up including a 'ready, aim, fire!' with BOTH .50's!!! Couldn't see sheeet other than a massive white cloud of smoke! I have never felt such a satisfying, deep roar and firm, wonderful gun. I was 2-2 at 50 yards on a one pint soda bottle, standing. One with red food coloring, the other with zombie blood green. And the powder smell...awesome.

yes, I am gloating...

:diva:

:lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
We used to load black powder pistols with soap then try and shoot each other while we were driving around the streets of northern VA. A couple of shots of ivory on your windshield makes it tough to see where you're driving.

... and an interior full of powder smoke didn't help.

... good thing we were drunk

... sometimes I wonder how I survived my insane youth :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We used to load black powder pistols with soap then try and shoot each other while we were driving around the streets of northern VA. A couple of shots of ivory on your windshield makes it tough to see where you're driving.

... and an interior full of powder smoke didn't help.

... good thing we were drunk

... sometimes I wonder how I survived my insane youth :lol:

:lol:

With soap??? I assume a small charge and then jam ivory in there???

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Reminds me of this commercial..almost...:whistle:

Attachments

• PRep H.jpg
    PRep H.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 70