Black smoke on Pax?

J

jp2854

oh wow that has to suck. I wonder what the base is going to do about teh people that have been misplaced?

glhs837

Power with Control
oh wow that has to suck. I wonder what the base is going to do about teh people that have been misplaced?

Shouldnt be a problem. They have been emptying housing as they move folks to the new off base stuff. So theres empty units right there, I believe. and between Red Cross, and Navy Relief, and help from shipmates in housing and from their activity, theres lot of help.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
We were coming back from Baltimore and had just crossed the Calvert line when the pager went off. Got a text from a friend from Hollywood who was waiting for the second alarm to drop that there was a working fire at Pax. Address I got to my phone was on Chaffee Court. Dispatch went out at 5:41 PM.
Danzig, did you grab any pics?

Danzig

We were coming back from Baltimore and had just crossed the Calvert line when the pager went off. Got a text from a friend from Hollywood who was waiting for the second alarm to drop that there was a working fire at Pax. Address I got to my phone was on Chaffee Court. Dispatch went out at 5:41 PM.
Danzig, did you grab any pics?
got some, no fire, got there late.

Beavers5

Everyone was able to be relocated within the same housing area. They spent today trying to salvage what they could, cleaning, and getting things moved.