Blackwater (Xe) Still shooting Civilians..........

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"Four U.S. contractors affiliated with the company formerly known as Blackwater Worldwide fired on an approaching civilian vehicle in Kabul earlier this month, wounding at least two Afghan civilians, according to the company and the U.S. Army.

The men, who were off duty, were involved in a nighttime car accident on May 5 and fired on the approaching vehicle believed to be a threat, according to the U.S. military."

More at: Blackwater-Affiliated Guards Involved in Kabul Shooting Incident - WSJ.com

E

EmptyTimCup

The men, who were off duty, were involved in a nighttime car accident on May 5 and fired on the approaching vehicle believed to be a threat, according to the U.S. military."

Kewl Shoot 1st Ask Questions Later ........ :popcorn:

:shortbus:

RC your link is broken

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This happened recently, IE, under Obama, thus, like Gitmo staying opened and tribunals continuing and runaway spending and expansion of government power, further socializing the economy and war surging, I'm sure there is a good reason and understandable explanation for this.

:buddies:

E

EmptyTimCup

This happened recently, IE, under Obama, thus, like Gitmo staying opened and tribunals continuing and runaway spending and expansion of government power, further socializing the economy and war surging, I'm sure there is a good reason and understandable explanation for this.

:buddies:

If I was in an "Accident" in Kabul at night, I would be expecting an ambush and shoot at anything that moved, until backup arrived ....

but I am just paranoid .... :snacks:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If I was in an "Accident" in Kabul at night, I would be expecting an ambush and shoot at anything that moved, until backup arrived ....

but I am just paranoid .... :snacks:

I said, YEARS AGO, that it was a mistake to use armed contractors. Anyone with a weapon in a war zone working for the US MUST be US military personnel. This is for command and control purposes. This is for appearance sake. This is for morale and for public opinion and support back home. And it is for incidents like this latest mess.

I said, years ago, that military pay should be doubled and that many MOS's should be addressed so that 30-35 year old guys in their operational prime with specialized combat skill sets don't get upped or out, especially in war time, can stay in and don't have to leave the service and go look for mall cop jobs or be subject to the privatization of their skills for corporate profit.

E

EmptyTimCup

I said, YEARS AGO, that it was a mistake to use armed contractors. Anyone with a weapon in a war zone working for the US MUST be US military personnel. This is for command and control purposes. This is for appearance sake. This is for morale and for public opinion and support back home. And it is for incidents like this latest mess.

I said, years ago, that military pay should be doubled and that many MOS's should be addressed so that 30-35 year old guys in their operational prime with specialized combat skill sets don't get upped or out, especially in war time, can stay in and don't have to leave the service and go look for mall cop jobs or be subject to the privatization of their skills for corporate profit.

Missed that .... and a valid point :buddies:

I'd still be paranoid in that situation .... Islamofacists do not wear uniforms

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Missed that .... and a valid point :buddies:

I'd still be paranoid in that situation .... Islamofacists do not wear uniforms

Which is why you send in the US military, under orders from the CiC, with approval of the people via the congress and they kill and break EVERYTHING that wants and/or needs killing or breaking.

Then, we don't have this added problems of contractors, profit motives, command and control, motives etc and so forth.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

czygvtwkr said:
Why is Obama killing innocent civilians?

Because Queen Nancy passed a budget funding these murderers. He's only doing what Congress told him to do.