bladder control

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Do you ever have a problem with bladder control when you are laughing too hard? If so, what do you do about it?

kegels are supposed to help, tell her to stop herself from peeing for a second when on the potty.... wear a really absorbent maxi and carry around extra undies, it just happens as we age, just another ugly fact of life.:cussing:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
kegels are supposed to help, tell her to stop herself from peeing for a second when on the potty.... wear a really absorbent maxi and carry around extra undies, it just happens as we age, just another ugly fact of life.:cussing:

Not just with age, childbirth messes you up too. Many of us that have had kids, dare not sneeze with a full bladder.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
If it is not to the surgery stage of needing the bladder tacked up then there is a new product called Vesicare that is like one pill a day that is said to work miracles. I know after I had my babies my doctor advised lots and lots of Klegal exercises to maintain bladder contol and keep the muscles tight. You might want to suggest those to her.